**********2024 Playoffs in game**********

I know the draft was last week. How did Edmonton do? Hamilton?
Elks had first pick and they landed a real winner at MLB. Probably a day 1 starter. After that Chris Jones did Chris Jones things and went off board for a lot of picks.

You know they signed Mcleod Bethel Thomson right?

Elks had first pick and they landed a real winner at MLB. Probably a day 1 starter. After that Chris Jones did Chris Jones things and went off board for a lot of picks.

You know they signed Mcleod Bethel Thomson right?
MBT is gonna wear the green and gold huh?

Chris Jones is a dunderhead to the highest degree though. That guy would fuck up a one car funeral.

I’ve been doing a lot of drugs the last 4 months. What’s going on with Swag Kelly?
He is being sued for sexual harassment by a former strength and conditioning coach. She is also suing the team for wrongful dismissal.

Any leans tonight on anything or player props?

I am thinks Over .5pts for Johnston & Eichel?
Hopefully you sweep, got a small parlay on LVK/u6.5. Was a free bet, had to be used on this game so I just took a flier. 3rd period should be incredible per usual in SCP g7s

wtf doesn't the Canucks Oilers series start until 5/8? They could have started up tonight ffs.
Pearl jam concert tonight in Vancouver

Dallas couldnt do wednesday for some reason, have to work with mavs too, their arena availability all may is busy I read

League didnt what both west series to start same day is my guess

Rangers with a massive performance last night. Yeah, for a spell in the first and second periods, Canes were all over them, lots more offensive zone time, tons of chances, especially in the middle of the ice/slot. But then, it was like a switch was flipped and the Rangers were just fantastic the last 50+ minute of the game.
Both teams rolling with just 3 lines for a majority of the game as well, this is playoff hockey.
First star of the game was really Igor though. If Carolina cannot do anything on their power play, the Rangers are going to win a shorter series than expected. Canes missing Pesce is pretty big. Burns is old, but still serviceable. Skjei and Slavin been terrific though. Skjei is going to get a nice fat contact after this year and Slavin the year after that.

Rangers with a massive performance last night. Yeah, for a spell in the first and second periods, Canes were all over them, lots more offensive zone time, tons of chances, especially in the middle of the ice/slot. But then, it was like a switch was flipped and the Rangers were just fantastic the last 50+ minute of the game.
Both teams rolling with just 3 lines for a majority of the game as well, this is playoff hockey.
First star of the game was really Igor though. If Carolina cannot do anything on their power play, the Rangers are going to win a shorter series than expected. Canes missing Pesce is pretty big. Burns is old, but still serviceable. Skjei and Slavin been terrific though. Skjei is going to get a nice fat contact after this year and Slavin the year after that.
Great summary

Really enjoyed the 3rd period last night. Great action.

Trochek played 35 minutes last night. I know ESPN kept on dwelling on his poor faceoff percentage, but obviously he was great all over the ice. Aho was pretty terrific too, on their last goal, I was screaming hit that guy, hit that guy and they did bump him, but not near enough to get him off the puck right before the pass to Guentzel which was a beauty.
Every damn time Aho, or Jarvis or Guentzel or Drury carry the puck into the offensive zone, they need to get hit. These are small guys and should be knocked off balance or displaced from the puck. Drives me nuts.

Speaking of hits, last night game (>85 minutes played), Canes had ~30 hits, Rangers ~40 (Fox and Lindgren combined for 1, Panarin with 4 ffs)
Monday night Bruins/Panthers game (60 minutes), Bruins had 56, Panthers had 47. That series is gonna be a banger.
Still think Panthers in in 5 or 6, but tonight kind of a must win for the home team.

Back