**********2024 Playoffs in game**********

I am shocked that Edmonton is -260 vs Vancouver. They weren't this heavy a favorite vs the Kings, don't have home ice, I know Demko's out, but they just threw a road shut out against one of the hottest teams in the league. And the fact the Rangers line keep moving up is unreal to me. I know i'm a fan, but that series is a 50/50 in my eyes.
Florida -200 vs Boston, 185 vs Toronto those are my guesses.

I am shocked that Edmonton is -260 vs Vancouver. They weren't this heavy a favorite vs the Kings, don't have home ice, I know Demko's out, but they just threw a road shut out against one of the hottest teams in the league. And the fact the Rangers line keep moving up is unreal to me. I know i'm a fan, but that series is a 50/50 in my eyes.
Florida -200 vs Boston, 185 vs Toronto those are my guesses.
Rangers line makes zero sense to me

Game 1 being basically a pk is crazy

That leaf fan in the 88 jersey that caught puck 30 seconds ago is gonna be telling story for the rest of his life

I love it…

Fuck AM, any team that allows him to wear a letter on the front of jersey won’t be successful

I was on Boston tonight (after the fact whatever suck my dick)

It’s like a book we’ve read 7 times, Toronto pushes it and then losses in heartbreaking fashion

I think it’s hilarious, I’m not rooting for either the coilers or the cancucks but I’d rather see the Cancucks advance so that hopefully they lose in the WCF and the heartbreak hurts more and then I want the oilers to go home so that those clown fans in Edmonton are shown wearing their 99 and 98 jerseys after their game 6 exit scratching their heads and wondering what went wrong

I love it…

Fuck AM, any team that allows him to wear a letter on the front of jersey won’t be successful

I was on Boston tonight (after the fact whatever suck my dick)

It’s like a book we’ve read 7 times, Toronto pushes it and then losses in heartbreaking fashion

I think it’s hilarious, I’m not rooting for either the coilers or the cancucks but I’d rather see the Cancucks advance so that hopefully they lose in the WCF and the heartbreak hurts more and then I want the oilers to go home so that those clown fans in Edmonton are shown wearing their 99 and 98 jerseys after their game 6 exit scratching their heads and wondering what went wrong
Why so anti canada?

Not sure why the Rangers were dogs in this series. Carolina looked like shit vs the Islanders. Look even worse today.

Any leans tonight on anything or player props?

I am thinks Over .5pts for Johnston & Eichel?

And for fun I did this….

Bruins/ Celtics to win the East +609
Champs +2050

Rangers/ Knicks to win the East +1475 Champs +8900

Avs/ Nuggets to win the West +828
Champs +3020

Stars/ Mavs to win the West +2540
Champs +9900

Basically every series will be like that

Boston and Florida rematch
Canucks and Oilers is a given

Avs have had spicy games with vegas and dallas no matter who wins tonight

Never.A.Doubt.
Seriously though, this series is gonna be the nuts. Winner may well be SC favorites.
Rangers held that team in check for 45+ minutes and then gripped it kinda tight near the end. Pesce being out is a big miss as he's a physical presence. Rangers gotta keep hitting Aho, Guentzel, Jarvis, all these smaller skill guys and that will work.

I like the Stars tonight, cause I really dislike the Knights manipulation of the cap. I really think there will be goals too.

Hockey is so fucking great. Eichell had his hands lifted thought it was a goal, 10 seconds later, Johnston puts one in.
Game 7's need a 1p goal to make it interesting.

Back