2024 Fantasy Football Discussion...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
A lot of drafts coming up!

Let us talk sleepers, stay away and strategy for this upcoming fantasy season.

Link to any fantasy analysis you think would help the forum. There are so many doing this now, I'd like to get a list of the very best and who puts out the best information as well.

Best advice comes from Babu Bhatt: "All the time mocking, mocking, mocking". Work those mock drafts! Try different strategies, eventually you find out what could work and what won't for you. If you don't know your draft spot then prepare in thirds: early spot, middle spot, late spot.

A lot of drafts coming up!

Let us talk sleepers, stay away and strategy for this upcoming fantasy season.

Link to any fantasy analysis you think would help the forum. There are so many doing this now, I'd like to get a list of the very best and who puts out the best information as well.

I’ll soon have empirical data on how to draft both auction and snake with a newborn and 3.5 year old fighting bedtime.

I bet it doesn’t go well.

I’ll soon have empirical data on how to draft both auction and snake with a newborn and 3.5 year old fighting bedtime.

I bet it doesn’t go well.
Snake you can queue the shit out of it a couple of rounds at a time.......auction would be an impossible task.

Thanks BAR for getting this post going i found that wrs are of abundance and rbs are scarce ..we just have to find the next kyrin williams within the rookie rb class....i love Etienne jr this yr cuffed his backup tank but i was lost in late rounds for deep rbs to look into...few more drafts coming up in a few weeks should be better prepared...

Mcbride was off the board quick and laporta goes early..tight end every yr tough to fill..i went ferguson and kmet..but pitts having a decent qb should get him some touches

Big fan of the bears this yr...Caleb might be that guy...has weapons and a good head on his shoulders...

Thanks BAR for getting this post going i found that wrs are of abundance and rbs are scarce ..we just have to find the next kyrin williams within the rookie rb class....i love Etienne jr this yr cuffed his backup tank but i was lost in late rounds for deep rbs to look into...few more drafts coming up in a few weeks should be better prepared...
Keeper league.. kyrin williams, tua and pittman jr...

I share a team with my friend who does the draft. He has Aiyuk. How concerned should I be? I imagine holdouts tend to underperform because they lack sufficient physical preparation for the season.

Hey @Gandolf ...

Talk to me about Rico.

I tend to think as we go on that he is the #1 guy this year.

Am I too optimistic? Is Zeke looking reborn?

Of course Dallas will abandon the run as well. That's always frustrating.

Who are people liking in the waiver wire? Can Lazard and Likely be consistent producers? Robinson looks good imo with Puka hurt. It was already being reported before the season that Greg Dortch would get more involved

Who are people liking in the waiver wire? Can Lazard and Likely be consistent producers? Robinson looks good imo with Puka hurt. It was already being reported before the season that Greg Dortch would get more involved
Likely will be one of the bigger ones this week. I think he's going to outscore Andrews more weeks than not.

Tank Bigsby?

Charbonnet...

Likely will be one of the bigger ones this week. I think he's going to outscore Andrews more weeks than not.

Tank Bigsby?

Charbonnet...

A lot of good reports on Bigsby's running ability heading into this season, so his rushing performance isn't very surprising. The dynamic is worth monitoring, but one fact that tempers hype for him is that Etienne still beat him in targets 3-0, Etienne also had two receptions. Bigsby had all of one reception last year, and I don't think he'll carve into Etienne's pass-catching role.

A lot of good reports on Bigsby's running ability heading into this season, so his rushing performance isn't very surprising. The dynamic is worth monitoring, but one fact that tempers hype for him is that Etienne still beat him in targets 3-0, Etienne also had two receptions. Bigsby had all of one reception last year, and I don't think he'll carve into Etienne's pass-catching role.
Very true.

I drafted Tank very late last year and nada. ...
I was surprised this week

Any CMC owners out there? Kinda wonder if this might be a longer-term thing and that it might be wise to try to trade him for someone like Achane

Back