2023 Portal Thread

But Pate is right. Spring portal will be wild. It’ll get us too, but all those folks laughing at Bama in January are going to want to change the rules by May lol

I appreciate the sentiment Dabo, but the toothpaste is way out of the tube already. I know he can coach there for as long as he wants, but I don't envy the AD having to talk to boosters

I appreciate the sentiment Dabo, but the toothpaste is way out of the tube already. I know he can coach there for as long as he wants, but I don't envy the AD having to talk to boosters
There is gonna be serious market correction on transfers soon. Did you see what they said the TCU transfer DT got to go to Oklahoma? I mean, I kinda heard of him. 1.5 million, if that’s true that’s insane

There is gonna be serious market correction on transfers soon. Did you see what they said the TCU transfer DT got to go to Oklahoma? I mean, I kinda heard of him. 1.5 million, if that’s true that’s insane
No doubt there’s a correction coming. Though I guess every year there will be a few teams that are desperate and will go all in on spending just so it looks like they’re doing something

It won't get a lot of national press because they aren't big names, but De Boer has done an excellent job filling some holes on the Alabama roster through the portal.

Back