2023 FRENCH OPEN IN GAME

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Djoka! He wants this title. The reactions in round 3! He knows ADF is a bitch to beat.

Pulling for Ruud, looks good so far but can't legitimately bet til week 2, just so much inconsistency in the first week

Could see Tsitsipas finally clear the hurdle too. Hard to bet against Joker but certainly not the sure thing he used to be, certainly wasn't sharp on serve in that 2nd set today don't care if he was playing Nadal in his prime, he shouldn't be getting broken like that

Pulling for Ruud, looks good so far but can't legitimately bet til week 2, just so much inconsistency in the first week

Could see Tsitsipas finally clear the hurdle too. Hard to bet against Joker but certainly not the sure thing he used to be, certainly wasn't sharp on serve in that 2nd set today don't care if he was playing Nadal in his prime, he shouldn't be getting broken like that

Week 2 is where it's at. Agreed. Too much unpredictability.

Reactions: KJ

I dunno about shits. He just loses it mentally so much. Needs to get a W. Djoka was no where near in form coming into this. Be interesting to see how far he goes.

I have thought some about it and I think it might be that I always cheered for Nadal's opponent so I was always cheering against Spain. I don't mind Spain too much so nothing against the Country but I think maybe that transferred to Alcaraz.

Either that or the bowl haircut

Musetti is a mfer. Gonna be a tough out.
I have a futures bet on him at 200-1 and he owes me for quitting against Joker in the 5th set when I bet on Djokovic when he was down 2 sets. Of course he gave up down 5-0 or something like that in the final set instead of sticking it out and finishing the match causing my bet to get cancelled.

I have thought some about it and I think it might be that I always cheered for Nadal's opponent so I was always cheering against Spain. I don't mind Spain too much so nothing against the Country but I think maybe that transferred to Alcaraz.

He's not French so you can root for him.

He needs a shave, some retin A, and braces.

Dmitrov/Zverev o3.5 sets -150 2* and o36.5 games -115 3*

Will be on Etcheverry in some way in a few minutes

Worst possible start for those bets and the concern, Grigor losing g1 on serve to 15, guy's just looked so dominant but Sasha lives in his head

I like him. Plays hard, plus I've seen him do the right thing a couple of times when bad officiating helped him.

Enough discrepancy between Joker to win 3:0 -165 and the prop Khachanov not to win a set -115 it's cheap enough and worth the play

Khachanov to not win a set -115 4*

Horrible bet. Shifting focus to nba. Clay has never been my strong suit. Dumb.

Horrible bet. Shifting focus to nba. Clay has never been my strong suit. Dumb.
I bet him the other day when he didn't call the double bounce on himself, fans couldn't stand him that day

Short memories I guess

I bet him the other day when he didn't call the double bounce on himself, fans couldn't stand him that day

Short memories I guess

I really like Rune. I think he a top 5 player. Rudd is just good on 1 surface. But he's really good on that surface and had Rune second guessing everything.

I really like Rune. I think he a top 5 player. Rudd is just good on 1 surface. But he's really good on that surface and had Rune second guessing everything.
He can be but his emotions hurt him I think, opposite of Nick

Nick can be a trip and also toxic

Rune just looks like an attention starved dork when he tries to get fired up after every point. He's got the goods and is young, just not sure how he tempers the mental part of it.

Sinner and Ruud are my two faves anyway, didn't bet this match but the heat between these two is real, little Scandanavian heat!

He can be but his emotions hurt him I think, opposite of Nick

Nick can be a trip and also toxic

Rune just looks like an attention starved dork when he tries to get fired up after every point. He's got the goods and is young, just not sure how he tempers the mental part of it.

Sinner and Ruud are my two faves anyway, didn't bet this match but the heat between these two is real, little Scandanavian heat!

Mental is 80% of this shit. If you watched that netflix show its quite evident. These guys are doubting themselves all the time. It amazed me how fragile these guys are. And when they are in the tunnel with a Nadal or Djokovic they are literally shitting themselves before they go out there.

Mental is 80% of this shit. If you watched that netflix show its quite evident. These guys are doubting themselves all the time. It amazed me how fragile these guys are. And when they are in the tunnel with a Nadal or Djokovic they are literally shitting themselves before they go out there.
Saw something on Casper, when he goes to Spain (technically Mallorca) he stays with Rafa, they're very good friends. Always play golf together, Ruud is a scratch golfer. Had no clue how athletic the dude actually is. Probably helps him stay grounded to a degree.

Saw something on Casper, when he goes to Spain (technically Mallorca) he stays with Rafa, they're very good friends. Always play golf together, Ruud is a scratch golfer. Had no clue how athletic the dude actually is. Probably helps him stay grounded to a degree.

Yes, it's his idol.

Back