2022 Texas Rangers-Entire Season

hey now
a Texas Ranger yes a Texas Ranger was named AL player of the week

congrats to Nate Lowe, he batted .385 with 4 home runs and 11 RBIs last week
he’s batting .300 with a career-high 22 home runs and 65 RBIs
Nate is the 2nd Ranger to win Player of the Week this year, joining Corey Seager.

decent pitching, lackluster offense means we lost, final score was 4-2 our record now stands at 58-70

Dunning (L 3-7) 5.0 innings 7 hits gave up 3 runs 2 of them earned walked 3 struck out 5 and gave up a solo HR
Hearn 1.0 gave up 1 hit 1 run which was earned walked 2 struck out 1
Leclerc threw 2 scoreless innings
Moore threw 1 scoreless inning

Semien 1-4 .238
Heim,Lowe and Seager all went 0-4
Garcia 2-4
Thompson 2-3 drove in 1 as he hit his 1 HR a solo shot
Duran 1-3 he drove in 1 as he hit his 5th HR a solo shot
Mathias 0-3
Taveras 1-4

struck out 10 times went 0-2 with RISP and left 4 on base

Martin gets the ball this afternoon and then we head to Boston for a weekend series vs the ‘Sawx

Martin didn’t have it and we lost our 4th in a row, final score was 5-3 our record now stands at 58-71

Perez (L 10-5) 5.0 innings gave up 9 hits 5 runs all of them earned walked 4 struck out 5 and gave up no HR’s
Santana threw 2 scoreless innings walking 1 struck out 4
Burke & Martin each threw a scorinning

Semien 1-3
Seager 1-4 drove in two as he hit his 29th HR a two run shot
Nate Lowe 2-2 drove in 1 .301
Garcia & Taveras each went 0-4
Calhoun and Duran each went 1-4
Thompson and Viloria each went 0-3

struck out 11 times that’s 21 times in our two game series
went 2-5 with RISP and left 6 on base

Otto gets the ball tomorrow in Fenway

we headed into the bottom of the ninth leading 8-5 our pen sucked donkey balls and we lost our fifth in a row
final score was 9-8 dropping our record to 58-72

Otto threw 5.0 innings gave up four hits three runs all of them earned walked 1 struck out 8 and gave up a solo HR
Tinoco threw two scoreless innings
Moore shit the bed 0.1 gave up 3 hits 2 runs both of them earned
Leclerc threw 0.2 gave up no hits no runs walked 1 struck out 2
Hernandez (L 1-1) (BS 1) 0.1 gave up 4 hits 4 runs all of them earned walked 3 and struck out 1

Semien 3-5 drove in 1 batting .242
Seager 2-6 drove in 2 batting .256
Lowe 2-3 batting .303
Heim, Mathias and Tavares all went 1-4
Mathias drove in 1
Garcia 1-5 drove in 3 he hit his 22nd HR a two run shot
Calhoun 0-0 drove in 1
Thompson 2-4

we struck out 5 times went 5-16 with RISP and left 12 on base

I don’t blame Beasley for this slump, it’s hard to win with this current group of players

the human dumpster fire Keuchel gets the ball tonight, he might make it 2 innings
let’s see…

Something stinks bout tonight, I planned on fading Kuechal w Ff team total overs or full game tt overs ( since the pen don’t scare me either!) every chance I get until he inevitably out the league for good! Then I saw I could get +110 on Sox to score over 5.5 and it made me scratch my head., something seems really wrong here as anyone who looks At this game is gonna instantly lean over! How could you not? Even the Sox Ff tt ov2.5 opened with heavier juice and has came down. Something just Doesn’t feel right as I suspect kuechal be run from this game by 2nd time around the order!! Im sure I’ll be kicking myself but I passed.

Something stinks bout tonight, I planned on fading Kuechal w Ff team total overs or full game tt overs ( since the pen don’t scare me either!) every chance I get until he inevitably out the league for good! Then I saw I could get +110 on Sox to score over 5.5 and it made me scratch my head., something seems really wrong here as anyone who looks At this game is gonna instantly lean over! How could you not? Even the Sox Ff tt ov2.5 opened with heavier juice and has came down. Something just Doesn’t feel right as I suspect kuechal be run from this game by 2nd time around the order!! Im sure I’ll be kicking myself but I passed.
first five over cashed easily…

first five over cashed easily…

Yep, I’m a idiot. Sometimes I outthink myself! I have a fucking plan then i talk myself out of it. No freaking clue why Sox team total was plus money or why the Ff tt came down after open? Most the time I operate under the assumption I just know better but they messed w me on that one.

down 7-1 after five and we never fought back, final score was 9-1 we’ve now lost 6 in a row
our record is now 58-73

Keuchel was CRAP again 4.2 innings gave up 7 hits 7 runs all of them earned walked 3 and struck out 6
Alexy 2.1 innings gave up 5 hits 2 runs both earned walked 2 struck out 2 he gave up a 2 run HR
Culberson yes Culberson threw 1 inning gave up only 1 hit no runs and walked only 1

Semien 2-4 .244
Seager 1-4 drove in 1 he’s now got 72 RBI’s
Lowe 2-3 BA at .305 he’s quietly been our MVP this year
Calhoun, Duran, Garcia & Taveras all went 0-4
Heim 0-3
Thompson 1-2 .282

struck out 6 times went 1-9 with RISP and left 7 on base

we have played 131games and lost 73 of them
31 games left we will lose 21 of them
another awful year and the blame falls solely on our ownership
they allowed Jon Daniels to FUK this team up
they knew we had no starters yet they let him sign Seager & Semien neither a top tier player and now we are stuck with them
next year won’t be any better it’s really tough to have no hope every year

someone will get the ball this afternoon maybe one of our CTG members would like a chance ????
hurry on over to Fenway y’all would be better than Keuchel that’s for sure…

we were down 5-0 heading to the 8th, we scored three
final score 5-3 and now have lost 7 in a row our longest losing streak this season
record stands at 58-74
our defense was sloppy, we committed 3 errors today

Santana (L 3-7) 2.0 innings gave up 1 hit 1 run which was earned walked 2 struck out 3
Hearn 2.0 innings gave up 2 hits no runs walked none struck out 4
Burke 1.0 inning no hits gave up 2 runs none earned walked 2 struck out 2
Arihara 2.0 innings gave up 4 hits 2 runs 1 earned walked 1 struck out 1
Martin 1.0 inning no hits no runs struck out 1

Semien 1-5 he hit his 21st HR a two run shot
Seager 0-5
Lowe 1-4 he hit his 23rd HR a solo shot .305
Garcia 0-4
Mathias 0-3
Calhoun 2-4
Duran 2-4
Viloria 0-3
Thompson 3-4 .305

struck out 9 times went 1-4 with RISP and left 8 on base

no use bitching anymore, we are done and there’s no hope on the horizon

Dunning gets the ball tomorrow afternoon then we are off to Houston for a three game series

we had a 2-0 after the top of the first, Red Sox scored 4 in the bottom of the first and we went on to lose our 8th in a row final score was 5-2
our record is now 58-75

Dunning (L 3-8) went 4 innings gave up 8 hits 5 runs all of them earned walked 3 struck out 2 and gave up a 3 run HR
King threw 3 scoreless innings
Hernandez threw 1 scoreless inning

Semien 0-3 .243
Seager 0-2 .252
Lowe 1-4 .305
Garcia 1-4 drove in 1 .251
Heim 0-4
Taveras 2-4
Calhoun, Duran & Thompson all went 0-3

we struck out 7 times and went 2-8 with RISP and left 5 on base

we head to Houston for a three game series which starts tomorrow night
Martin gets the ball

we lost our NINTH in a row, final score was 1-0 dropping our record to 58-76
our last 4 games we’ve only scored six runs

Martin (L 10-6) threw 103 pitches over 7.0 innings he gave up 6 hits 1 run which was earned walked 1 struck out 5
Leclerc 1.0 inning gave up 2 hits and no runs

Lowe and Seager both went 0-4
Heim, Garcia & Tavares all went 0-3
Semien 1-4
Calhoun 0-2
Duran & Thompson each went 1-3

we struck out 10 times went 0-4 with RISP and left 3 on base

we thankfully DFA’d Dallas Keuchel he was AWFUL
bought back C Sam Huff and sent back down C Meibrys Viloria
John King LHP took Keuchel’s spot

Otto gets the ball tonight and I fully expect us to lose our 10th in a row…

One of my outs (BOL) offers updated season win totals....they've got the Rangers at 71.

28 games remaining in the season. Series against the Jays; Rays; Angels (x2); Indians; Mariners and the final 4 against the Yankees.

In order to lose an Under wager, Texas would have to play .500 ball for the rest of the year against a bunch of winning teams. Plus, I'll have a bunch of spots to bet on them as dogs in series wagers if I wanna do any hedging. Sign me up.

One of my outs (BOL) offers updated season win totals....they've got the Rangers at 71.

28 games remaining in the season. Series against the Jays; Rays; Angels (x2); Indians; Mariners and the final 4 against the Yankees.

In order to lose an Under wager, Texas would have to play .500 ball for the rest of the year against a bunch of winning teams. Plus, I'll have a bunch of spots to bet on them as dogs in series wagers if I wanna do any hedging. Sign me up.
that’s a great bet for you to have found & yes it’s a for sure under winner

we had a 3-0 lead going into the bottom of the second inning and we managed to hold on to a 4-3 victory snapping our longest losing streak of the season to date
our record is now 59-76

Otto 4.0 innings gave up 5 hits 3 runs 2 of them earned walked 1 struck out 5 and gave up a solo HR
Hearn (W 6-7) 2 innings gave up 2 hits no runs walked none and struck out 2
Hearn is a much better pitcher when he’s not starting games a very solid middle innings guy
Tinoco 0.2 no runs allowed
Moore 1.1 no runs allowed
Leclerc (S 3) 1 inning no runs allowed walked 1 struck out none

Duran 1-4 drove in 2
Garcia & Thompson both 0-4
Seager 0-5
Semien 1-5
Lowe 2-4 .304
Taveras 2-4
Huff 1-3
Mathias 0-2

we struck out 15 times yes 15 times
went 2-7 with RISP and left 8 on base

Ragans gets the ball tonight, we are off tomorrow then the Blue Jays head to town this weekend and that spells big problems for us

our 1 game winning streak came to a halt as we’ve now lost 10 of our last 11 games
final score was 4-3 in ten innings and our record is now 59-77

Ragans threw 3 innings gave up no hits no runs walked 3 struck out 3
Martin 1 inning gave up 1 hit 1 run which was earned
Santana pitched 1.1 scoreless inning(s)
King 1.2 gave up 3 hits 2 runs both of them earned and gave up a 2 run HR
Tinoco 1 scoreless inning
Hernandez (L 1-2) gave up no hits 1 run walked 2 and struck out 1

Seager 0-5 he’s 1-25 over the past 6 games
Duran & Huff both 0-4
Taveras 0-3
Thompson 0-2
Solak 1-4
Calhoun 1-4 drove in 1
Semien 1-5 drove in 1
Lowe 2-3 drove in 1 as he hit his 24th HR a solo shot he’s now batting .306

we struck out 11 more times, we struck out 36 times in this three game series
back to our lazy fukin ways

off today hopefully when our top prospect joins the team on Friday he wakes up our lazy veterans
Josh Jung will be our 3B of the future
in 152 minor league games he batted .311 with 30 HR’s and 118 RBI’s

Jeezus seager, 1-25?!?! I thought he would get more comfy as the year went?!!! Anyways. Look no further than our guy Goldsmidt, he wasn’t the dude we expected his 1st season here either, had good moments and decent numbers (kinda like seager) but over id day he was disappointing. Look at him now tho! Chasing a triple crown and has to be head and shoulders above anyone else in NL mvp race!! Seager much younger also, plenty of great years ahead! This 1st year just a adjustment, only thing I’d worry bout is him becoming disinterested as he used to being on a contending team.

can’t believe all the hype our team is putting out about Josh Jung
he’s a nice player but coming off shoulder surgery IMO should have saved him until opening day 2023
this season is another shit show so why rush him?
NO fan will say “hey Josh is playing let’s go buy tickets for the game tonight”
fans want a winning team and the ONLY thing our front office and owners should be doing is signing Perez to a contract
but watch we’ll fuk this up like we’ve done in the past

can’t believe all the hype our team is putting out about Josh Jung
he’s a nice player but coming off shoulder surgery IMO should have saved him until opening day 2023
this season is another shit show so why rush him?
NO fan will say “hey Josh is playing let’s go buy tickets for the game tonight”
fans want a winning team and the ONLY thing our front office and owners should be doing is signing Perez to a contract
but watch we’ll fuk this up like we’ve done in the past

What ya’ll attendance been like? I assumed shine of new stadium prob has butts in the seats still?

didn’t get blown out but we still lost again, we’ve lost 11 of our last 12
final score was 4-3 dropping our record to 59-78

Dunning 5.2 innings gave up 7 hits 3 runs all of them earned walked 2 struck out 5 and gave up a 2 run HR
Santana 0.1 no damage done
Burke 2.0 no hits no runs struck out 3
Leclerc (L 0-2) 1.0 gave up 1 hit 1 run which was earned walked one

Josh Jung’s first at bat he hit a solo HR overall he went 2-4 drove in 1
Jung is just the second player in Rangers history since 1972 to hit a home run in his first Major League at-bat, joining Jurickson Profar who did it on Sept. 2, 2012, at Cleveland
Joey Gallo also homered in his first big league game in 2015
Jung also joined Anderson Tejeda in 2020 as the only players in Rangers history to hit a homer and steal a base in his Major League debut
he’s the 12th player in American League/National League history to accomplish that

Semien 1-4
Seager 2-4 drove in 2
Calhoun,Heim & Lowe all went 0-4
Tavares & Thompson both went 0-3
Josh Smith 0-3

struck out 7 times went 2-9 with RISP and left 5 on base

Arihara takes the ball tonight

Arihara was a complete shit show and we lost our third in a row
final score was 11-7 dropping our record to 59-79
first time this year we’ve been 20 games under .500

Arihara (L 1-3) 3.0 innings 12 hits 11 runs ALL of them earned walked 5 struck out 1 and gave up 2 HR’s
King threw 3 very solid innings not allowing any runs
Hernandez, Martin & Santana all threw 1 scoreless inning

Garcia 2-5 drove in 3 he hit his 23rd HR a three run shot
Huff 1-4 drove in 2 he hit his 2nd HR a two run shot
Thompson 2-3 drove in 1
Semien 2-5 drove in 1
Lowe 2-5 .304
Seager 1-4
Josh Smith 2-4
Jung 1-4
Tavares 0-5

struck out 13 times and went 3-8 with RISP and left 7 on base

Martin gets the ball this afternoon to try and avoid getting swept
he’ll do his job but our pen will lose the game

Perez threw 97 pitches over 6 innings and we avoided getting swept
final score was 4-1 and our record is now 60-79

Perez 6.0 gave up 6 hits 1 run which was earned walked 2 struck out 7 gave up no HR’s
Leclerc, Moore & Tinoco all pitched one scoreless inning

Garcia 1-3 drove in 2 as he hit his 24th HR a two run shot
Taveras 1-4 drove in 1 as he hit his 4th HR a solo shot
Lowe 3-4 drove in 1 now batting .308
Jung & Semien both 0-4
Thompson 2-4
Josh Smith 0-3
Heim 1-4
Seager 1-3

struck out 10 times and went 2-8 with RISP and left 8 on base
Arihara was DFA’d the day after allowing 11 runs in three innings in a start against the Blue Jays. In five games (four starts) with Texas this season, Arihara went 1-3 with a 9.45 ERA

quirky schedule this week
tomorrow we are in Miami for a DH and then back home Tuesday to face the A’s for two games then back on the road again

surprise
surprise
surprise…

we won the first game of our doubleheader
final score was 3-2
were down 2-0 heading into the 7th when we scored two to tie it up then we scored the winning run in the top of the 8th

Otto was good throwing 90 pitches over his 6 innings of work, he could be a decent 4 or 5 starter for the 2023 season
he gave up 3 hits 2 runs both of them earned walked 2 and struck out 2
Hernandez 1.2 (W 2-2) gave up 2 hits and no runs
Moore 0.1 no damage
Leclerc (S 5) 1.0 gave up no runs no hits walked none and struck out 2
I really hope our “brain trust” doesn’t get comfortable with Leclerc as our closer for next year he’s not mentally tough enough for that role
we’ve been down this road before and it failed miserably

Lowe 2-4 .309

Huff 0-3 drove in 1
Jung 1-4 drove in 1
Mathias 0-2 drove in 1
Seager 0-3 .246
Semien 1-5
Josh Smith 0-4
Thompson 1-4

struck out 12 times that’s 35 times over our last three games
that’s putrid

Jon Gray gets the ball for the nightcap

I can’t believe they couldn’t do anything against Rogers, I mean kid has good stuff but his control usually ass, whether it walking guys or serving shit up over heart of plate, not sure if he actually pitched this well or whether he was out the zone and tigers rangers swung at balls or if he was in heart of plate and they still couldn’t hit him? I guess it possible he was hitting his spots consistently, just be a pretty rare occurrence for him!

Marlins scored 8 in the bottom of the fifth and we went on to lose 10-6 our record now stands at 61-80

Gray threw only 45 pitches over his 3.2 innings of “work” gave up 2 hits gave up 1 run which wasn’t earned walked none and struck out 5
Alexy (L 1-1) 0.1 gave up 4 hits 4 runs all of them earned walked 3 struck out 1
Martin 1.2 inning gave up 6 hits 5 runs 4 of those earned walked 1 struck out 2
Tinoco and Santana threw a scoreless inning

Jung 1-4 drove in 1 as he hit his 2nd HR a solo shot
Semien 3-4 drove in 3 as he hit his 22nd HR a two run shot
Seager 1-5 drove in 2 as he hit his 30th HR a 2 run shot
Heim,Lowe and Thompson all went 0-3

still striking out way too much, 11 times last night that’s 46 times over our last 4 games

went 2-5 with RISP and left 6 on base

back at it tonight vs the A’s it’s a two game series
Ragans takes the ball

I meet with some hierarchy today to see if I’ll be back for the 2023 season
They are aware of this thread & I’ve caught grief over it but I’m at the point in my life where I don’t really care if I get a new deal
I turn 57 today and I could retire with no problem so I’m going in with house money
No matter what the outcome is I’ll do the 2023 season thread for sure…

Last edited:
Happy bday,

So you work for the rangers and they don’t like this thread? You just writing summaries, what kind of asshole shit Is that? Don’t they know it hard to find good help/if any these days! Places better be careful or they won’t have employees!!

Happy birthday buddy.

If management gives you too much hassle, tell them you don't need their bullshit...you've got a pal that's got an Under 71 wins wager on their floundering team.
uhhhh when we meet we don’t discuss gambling (sadly)
I tell them to pound sand every two years yet they keep bringing me back
but they know I’m at the end of my rope
at most I’d do a one year deal never 2

Happy bday,

So you work for the rangers and they don’t like this thread? You just writing summaries, what kind of asshole shit Is that? Don’t they know it hard to find good help/if any these days! Places better be careful or they won’t have employees!!
I’m supposed to be positive and spout rainbows & champagne

I’m good at what I do and been training my replacement but then covid came along
my replacement got let go and now here we are

they like yes people and I’m one of the few no persons I guess that’s why I’m still around and most everyone else has walked away

I’m supposed to be positive and spout rainbows & champagne

I’m good at what I do and been training my replacement but then covid came along
my replacement got let go and now here we are

they like yes people and I’m one of the few no persons I guess that’s why I’m still around and most everyone else has walked away

Seems pretty simple, they should get better then your summaries would sound more upbeat!! It not like you writing anything that isn’t accurate!

our best win of the season

were down 6-2 after four and ended up winning on a walk off HR by Mathias
final score was 8-7 our record now stands at 62-80 only 20 games left

Ragans struggled through 4.0 innings he gave up 8 hits 7 runs all of them earned walked one struck out 5 and gave up a 3 run HR
Hearn pitched 3 fantastic innings gave up no runs
Burke (W 7-3) threw 2.0 scoreless innings and got the W

Mathias 3-5 drove in 4 he hit two HR’s one of them was the game winning walk off HR he now has 5 for the year
Garcia 2-2 drove in 3 he hit his 25th HR a two run blast
Jung 1-4 drove in 1
Semien 3-5 .248
Lowe 1-4 .307
Smith, Taveras & Thompson all went 0-4

struck out 9 and went 5-16 with RISP and left 5 on base

this game we easily could have said “F it” but they battled back
we still strike out way too much and need 3 solid starters
our offense has improved and Hearn has found his niche as a middle inning pitcher
it’s a shame ownership allowed Daniels to put us in this situation

20 games left I see us going 8-12
let’s see

Dunning gets the ball tonight we are off tomorrow and are in Tampa for the weekend

finally I’ll be doing my swan song in 2023
they allowed me to do a one year deal
I’ll tell y’all what I do mid way through next year
I’m just a spoke in the wheel hopefully we can be some what competitive next year by that I mean win 75-78 games

I don’t think Chris Young is the answer and Beasley is well liked but I feel we will hire a “name” manager

20 games left I see us going 8-12
I'm no mathematician, but 62 + 8 = cashing the reg season win Under:

Beat Oakland again tonight (1), take one of three in TB (2), two of three at home next week against the Angels (3,4), one of three with the Indians in town next weekend (5), roll up to Seattle and maybe sneak one of three (6), over to Anaheim and win one of three (7), sneak one of the doubleheader games against the Yankees (8)

Figures Mathis went off, I had used him the day before in a dfs lineup and he didn’t do shit! That pretty much how it always goes when I try baseball dfs!

I'm no mathematician, but 62 + 8 = cashing the reg season win Under:

Beat Oakland again tonight (1), take one of three in TB (2), two of three at home next week against the Angels (3,4), one of three with the Indians in town next weekend (5), roll up to Seattle and maybe sneak one of three (6), over to Anaheim and win one of three (7), sneak one of the doubleheader games against the Yankees (8)
I see us losing tonight
I see us getting swept in Tampa
only problem I see is the Yankees mailing it in when they come to town

it’s a tale of two games, last night A’s had a lead and gave it away in the ninth
tonight we had a lead and as per usual our bullpen blew it
final score was 8-7 dropping our record to 62-81
with this loss we set our franchise worst record with one run losses, this was our 32nd one run loss
we are now 13-32 in one run games this season

Dunning wasn’t good throwing 104 pitches over 4.2 innings gave up 6 hits 4 runs all of them earned walked 3 and struck out 5 he also gave up 2 more HR’s
Santana wasn’t any good in his 1.1 inning he gave up 2 hits 2 runs both earned walked 1 struck out 3 and gave up a HR
Hernandez and Moore each threw one scoreless inning
Leclerc (L 0-3) lost the game for us 1.0 gave up 2 hits 2 runs 1 was earned walked none struck out 2

Seager stunk it up went 0-5 at the plate and his 17th error was a big part of the reason why we lost the game
it’s sad how the media in Texas never discusses his sloppy defense, yes he’s an offensive machine but he’s gotta work on his defense

Mathias again had himself a game going 2-5 drove in 2 he hit his 6th HR a solo shot
he’s been with us for 15 games after coming from the Brewers when we traded Matt Bush
he’s batted .370 with 5 HRs and 16 RBI’s with a OPS of 1.214

Semien 1-5 drove in 3 as he hit his 23rd HR a three run shot
Heim went 2-4 drove in 2 as he hit his 14th HR a two run shot
Lowe 2-4 .309
Garcia & Jung both went 1-4

we struck out 7 times went 3-11 with RISP and left 7 on base

we are off today and we head to Tampa to play the Rays this weekend

we scored four in the top of the third and managed to hold on and win 4-3 our record now stands at 63-81

Perez (W 12-6) 5.1 innings gave up 9 hits 3 runs all of them earned walked 1 struck out 3
Hernandez & Tinoco each pitched 0.2 inning no runs allowed
Martin 0.1 no damage done
Moore 1 inning no hits or runs
Leclerc (S 6) 1.0 gave up 1 hit walked a batter & hit a batter he loaded the bases in the bottom of the ninth but managed to avoid giving up any runs

Lowe 1-4 drove in 2 as he hit his 25th HR a two run blast now batting .308 he’s now got 71 RBI’s
since the All Star break Lowe leads the AL with 77 hits and is second with total bases 124
he’s batting .331 on the road this season and IMO he’s our MVP this year

Seager 1-4 drove in 2 .245
Semien 2-4 .249
Garcia, Heim, Taveras & Jung all went 1-4
Josh Smith 0-2
Thompson 1-3

struck out 10 times went 2-4 with RISP and left 4 on base

Gray gets the ball tonight

we were never in this game, final score 5-1 our record now stands at 63-82

Gray (L 7-7) 4.1 innings gave up 2 hits 2 runs both of them earned walked 1 struck out 4 he only threw 67 pitches
Hearn 2.1 gave up 2 hits 2 runs both of them earned walked 1 struck out 1 and gave up a solo HR
Santana 1.1 gave up 3 hits 1 run which was earned

Heim 1-4 drove in our only run

Jung, Seager & Taveras all went 0-4
Semien 2-4
Lowe 2-3 up to .310
Garcia 0-3
Thompson 1-3 .281
Mathias 0-2
Calhoun 0-1

struck out 8 times and went 0-6 with RISP and left 7 on base

Otto gets the ball today, we are off tomorrow then the Halos come to town for a three game series

Rays got up 4-1 after three and went on to win 5-3 dropping our record to 63-83
this was our 9th consecutive series we have lost or tied 0-6-3

Otto (L 6-9) 3.1 innings gave up 7 hits gave up 4 runs all of them earned walked none struck out 2 and gave up two HR’s
King, Hernandez & Moore all pitched a scoreless inning
Burke 1.0 gave up 2 hits 1 run which was earned walked 2 struck out 1

Jung 2-4 drove in 2 as he hit his 3rd HR a solo shot
Seager hit his 31st a solo shot 1-4 drove in 1
Garcia and Semien each went 1-4
Lowe a rare bad bad 0-4 .308
Mathias 0-4
Josh Smith 0-3
Huff 1-3
Thompson 0-3

struck out 13 more times we struck out 30 times during this series
went 1-4 with RISP and left 5 on base

off today and the Angels come to town on Tuesday Ragans gets the ball

Better luck next year Lefty :cheers3:

LwbipbN.jpeg

1663592427462.png

despite us turning a triple play we still lost yet another game, final score was 5-2
our record is now 63-84

Ragans threw 4.2 innings gave up 7 hits 2 runs both of them earned walked none struck out 5 and gave up 1 HR
Santana (L 1-3) 0.1 gave up 3 hits 3 runs all of them earned walked none struck out 1
King threw 2.1 scoreless innings
Tinoco threw 1.2 scoreless innings

Semien went 2-2 drove in 2 now batting .253
Seager 1-3 drove in 1 .244
Lowe and Jung each went 0-4
Heim, Garcia and Tavares all went 0-3
Josh Smith 1-2
Thompson 1-3

struck out 11 times and went 0-4 with RISP and left 4 on base

last nights triple play was our second of the season

Dunning gets the ball tonight

despite the Angels scoring two in their first at bat we roared back to win 7-2
our record is now 64-84

Dunning (W 4-8) 5.0 innings gave up 3 hits 2 runs both earned walked 1 struck out 8 and gave up one HR to Ward in the top of the 1st
Burke threw two scoreless innings
Moore & Leclerc each threw one scoreless inning

Josh Smith 1-4 drove in 2 he hit his 2nd HR a solo shot which really was his first over the wall HR in the majors
his first career HR was a inside the parker
Josh also made a very nice catch against the wall
he’s great defensively at 3B,SS and LF but he needs to work on his bat
.205 is his avg, he needs vast improvement to be with the team on opening day 2023

Garcia 2-3 drove in 2 .252
Taveras 2-4 drove in 2
Semien 0-4 .252
Seager 2-4 .246
Lowe 2-3 .308
Huff and Jung both 0-4
Thompson 1-3

struck out 7 times went 3-10 with RISP and left 4 on base

Marty gets the ball this afternoon then the Indians come to town for the weekend there are on fire 8-2 last 10 and have a 6 game lead in the AL central

Under 71 wins Elimination number is at 8. I like the Plawecki signing from a wager perspective..anything to disrupt cohesion in the locker room and add disarray to the lineup is fine with me.

The fan in me is disheartened by yet another scrap signing...every team includes a bus ticket to Arlington when they dfa a player.
"Sorry man, we're going to have to cut ya. Good luck with the Rangers"

Under 71 wins Elimination number is at 8. I like the Plawecki signing from a wager perspective..anything to disrupt cohesion in the locker room and add disarray to the lineup is fine with me.

The fan in me is disheartened by yet another scrap signing...every team includes a bus ticket to Arlington when they dfa a player.
"Sorry man, we're going to have to cut ya. Good luck with the Rangers"
yeah we like picking up others trash
the Keuchel signing really took this years boobie prize

a very surprising comeback win today
but Cleveland comes to town on a mission
I really think they sweep us

about Plawecki he’s batting .217 this season so he fits in perfectly with our current team

Corey “Errors” Seager hit a two run HR in the bottom of the eighth to cap off a comeback victory
final score was 5-3 our record is now 65-84

Marty threw 6 innings 90 pitches he gave up 5 hits 3 runs all earned and all in the third inning walked 3 struck out 5
Hernandez & Moore each threw a scoreless inning
Leclerc (S 7) threw one inning gave up 1 hit walked none struck out 3

Seager 1-4 drove in 2 as he hit his 32nd HR a two run shot he’s got 82 RBI’s
Semien 2-3 drove in 1
Lowe 1-4 drove in 1 .307
Garcia 1-4 drove in 1
Calhoun, Josh Smith & Taveras all went 0-3
Jung 0-3
Heim 1-4

struck out 8 times went 4-7 with RISP and left 3 on base

Gray gets the ball tomorrow night…

Back