2022 Masters Discussions

Slap, you can easily Google this and get a little bit better informed. There are badges, and there are lottery tickets.
Deep diving now. Doesn't make sense though since my friends father gets 2 a year for practice and all 4 rounds (usually gives away Saturday and Sunday since he says it's too packed). But has been getting them since the 90s

Maybe it has changed idk

Here's a look at three ways you can get Masters tickets for 2020:

1. Win the lottery​

No, this isn't saying you'll only get tickets if you win the Mega Millions.

Each year, the Masters Tournament offers a ticket lottery which determines who is able to buy tickets for the next tournament. It's a super easy process and the excitement of winning matches what we assume putting on the green jacket in Butler Cabin is like.

PGA CHAMPIONSHIP: How to get tickets to Bethpage | PGA Champ gear

Shortly after the Masters, an email will go out announcing that the lottery application for the next year is now open. Once you apply, you sit back and wait for the drawing and the email that will reveal your ticket fate. Typically, the drawing occurs in July.

If you win the random selection lottery to purchase tickets, it will be a very nominal fee, especially compared to other major sports events.

In 2018, practice round tickets cost $75 and you were able to request up to four tickets. Daily tickets for the tournament rounds cost $115 and you could request up to two tickets.

Here's some of the fine print from the Masters Tournament:

• Only one application per person or address will be accepted
  • Do not apply for tickets on behalf of a friend or relative, as a gift, or to sell.
  • All applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
  • Applicants may apply for any and all days, however, are eligible to win only one day.
You can apply for Masters tickets here

2. Get a patron badge​

What if we said there was a way you could pay only $325 and get access to the grounds at Augusta for each day of the tournament. Considering the week-long badges can go for five-figure amounts on the secondary ticket market, that's an incredible deal.

Augusta National has a limited number of badges out there in the world and once you have one, you can keep it for the rest of your life. If someone who does have one dies, it can only be transferred to their surviving spouse. It cannot be transferred to any other family member or an estate. If there is no surviving spouse, the badge goes back into the pool and the next person on the waiting list gets their chance.

The last time the waiting list was opened up for new names was in 2000, so don't hold your breath getting Masters access this way.

Deep diving now. Doesn't make sense though since my friends father gets 2 a year for practice and all 4 rounds (usually gives away Saturday and Sunday since he says it's too packed). But has been getting them since the 90s

Maybe it has changed idk

Evidently he has a badge.

Oh ok, so he has a badge then. I was wrong but didn't know anything about that. Just knew he gets tickets every year to every round

Maybe it has changed idk

Do you really think he gives them away though? Could easily get thousands a day for both Saturday and Sunday. Check out the market for them. Why would anyone just give them away? Anyone on here will gladly pay for them, hell even a few hundred and it’s a steal for us.

Do you really think he gives them away though? Could easily get thousands a day for both Saturday and Sunday. Check out the market for them. Why would anyone just give them away? Anyone on here will gladly pay for them, hell even a few hundred and it’s a steal for us.
He does not have to worry about money - trust me lol

Guy has Egyptian artifacts that would pay for your entire house

Not sure how he let his son and nephew go last year then cause my boy said he had tickets?? I dunno, will ask him tomorrow cause my brain is scrambled now

Tickets and badges are used interchangeably if you’re going I guess. Just that badges are tickets for life and lottery tickets are just for one year (and one day if I’m not mistaken).

He does not have to worry about money - trust me lol

Guy has Egyptian artifacts that would pay for your entire house

I would imagine many of the people who sell the badges don’t need the money either. You can sell a weeks worth for 15-20k though.

Brad Faxon?
No but very prominent in RI - not saying who. But one night on way back from Ocean Mist we try to get off highway to get back to Warren and cops and state troopers had it blocked off. My buddy who was definitely three sheets to the wind gets out of the car and yelled at them saying do you know who my father is?!? Swore we were done for. They pulled their patrol cars and let us by

The Masters badge has long been one of the most coveted in sports. A patron badge list was established in 1972 and a waiting list was created. The waiting list closed in 1978. It briefly reopened in 2000 and then was closed again.

No but very prominent in RI - not saying who. But one night on way back from Ocean Mist we try to get off highway to get back to Warren and cops and state troopers had it blocked off. My buddy who was definitely three sheets to the wind gets out of the car and yelled at them saying do you know who my father is?!? Swore we were done for. They pulled their patrol cards
Love Ocean Mist.
I’ve got a CPD get out of jail free card for being a groomsman in a wedding. But I think that’s only good for small stuff.

Love Ocean Mist.
I’ve got a CPD get out of jail free card for being a groomsman in a wedding. But I think that’s only good for small stuff.
One day I'll tell you about the time me and my roommate drove there and were about 30 seconds from there and a state trooper pulled us over while we both had 4lokos in our laps. Turned out to be a guy my roommate went to high school with. It's a lot more detailed but, safe to say, we were free to go and made it then slept at some chicks house we met there who had 4 other girls as roommates nearly 1 mile maybe up the road

No but very prominent in RI - not saying who. But one night on way back from Ocean Mist we try to get off highway to get back to Warren and cops and state troopers had it blocked off. My buddy who was definitely three sheets to the wind gets out of the car and yelled at them saying do you know who my father is?!? Swore we were done for. They pulled their patrol cars and let us by
Probably Johnny Nelson or Tommy Duff

Lmao...neither...but let's just say, affiliated and leave it at that
Well, I’ll be playing either the #2 or #7 public course in America tomorrow (per Golf Digest)

P.s. I don’t put much weight in golf course rankings. I’ll gladly break it down for you one time.

Well, I’ll be playing either the #2 or #7 public course in America tomorrow (per Golf Digest)

P.s. I don’t put much weight in golf course rankings. I’ll gladly break it down for you one time.
This boy is going to Pebble Beach

I only bet on guys to finish in the top 10 or top 20, but a couple of guys who haven’t been mentioned that I really like next weekend…

1. Corey Connors —- Playing good golf lately and has a very good track record at Augusta.

2. Brian Harman —- If it’s a golf course in Georgia, I feel obligated to ride the Harman train. Got a feeling he’ll be in the mix come Sunday.

Two more names I’ll add for next weekend on top of Connors and Harman..just trying to add a few ideas other than the obvious ones…

Max Homa and Kevin Na

I’ll have money on both to finish in top 20..may top 10 as well…

Na has some mojo going right now. Just had his 3rd child, played well in Austin, and has a pretty good track record in Augusta..

I’ve just fallen in love with Homa. Gives off the vibe that he just smoked a doobie and crushed a massive burrito. Doesn’t seem fazed by much and has been playing really well lately. Probably a risk here, but I think top 20 is certainly doable from Homa. Really liked what I saw out of him at the Players.

From one dick to another apparently. Isn’t Cal a known dickhead?
His wife seems annoying as fuck. She drives a Jeep and that’s all she talks about.

Not sure about Mark. I liked him as a kid and would make reservations under his name at the park district courses and thot it was hilarious. No one taking the reservation ever knew who he was though.

Billy Andrade
Actually have seen him on the Bristol course before. Forbes or Golf Digest ran a piece years back that Bristol Country Club was the shittiest golf course in America. I can actually attest to that since I have been there about 3 million times. And I dated a girl who bartended there. Flys everywhere at the bar near the taps, I never had to pay at that time. The bartender actually takes your payment for course fees. But yeah, a junkyard right next to hole 5, factories all around 2 and 9, pretty funny. But hey. For a 3 minute drive it was whatever ya know

We now only play at Swansea CC @Teapot9
When they would let us on Newport CC we had to act very well and no tomfoolery. Newport National gave caddies an awesome deal at the time and we could get a little buzzed as long as we didn’t make asses of ourselves and it got back to our boss or head pro. I got to play Old Sandwich in Plymouth Mass a couple times and I LOVE that course. Kind of a cool tidbit about OS is that they made a deal with Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw that it would be the ONLY course they design in the New England region. I can explain more if need be.

Some of the more hilarious rounds we played were definitely at Triggs Memorial on Chalkstone and we would be a mess walking off that “course”. It was also funny because once it got to dusk every employee left even if we were on 16 and hadn’t finished. But once the sun started going down the local street prostitutes used the parking lot as their office.

View attachment 63666

Actually completely forgot about the telephone pole and wires on hole 2. I have hit that shit many many times in the past (the wires a couple times).

Damn I haven't been there in so long

His wife seems annoying as fuck. She drives a Jeep and that’s all she talks about.

Not sure about Mark. I liked him as a kid and would make reservations under his name at the park district courses and thot it was hilarious. No one taking the reservation ever knew who he was though.
I want to say someone worked with him years back..police detail/security. Said he liked to booze which was a plus but he was just a dick

Speaking of discussion - does everyone apply for tickets every year? I have for years but no luck. My buddies dad goes every year cause once you get in, you're in for life which is cool
Once you get in you’re in for life?

I won the lottery and went to Tuesday practice round the year Reed won…have not been selected since.

Probably could swallow a midget

lol i bet it doesn't stretch out much, she's probably wet in the pic and pretty tight between the edges in all honesty. black chicks are known to have venus flytraps that will grip your hog until it jizzes

if you look a little closer in her upper thighs by her lovely trap it's dark which means she's soaked...it aint no camera quality either. she wants the d

lol i bet it doesn't stretch out much, she's probably wet in the pic and pretty tight between the edges in all honesty. black chicks are known to have venus flytraps that will grip your hog until it jizzes
if you look a little closer in her upper thighs by her lovely trap it's dark which means she's soaked...it aint no camera quality either. she wants the d

@REGGIE would have this type of intel

Back