2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

Those last 2 all time leaders lists they showed had 2 things that are crazy to me

Damon allen still being 3rd all time rushing is insane

Sean millington on the special teams tackles all time list, I remember when he and cory philpot were the lions thunder and lightning

Those last 2 all time leaders lists they showed had 2 things that are crazy to me

Damon allen still being 3rd all time rushing is insane

Sean millington on the special teams tackles all time list, I remember when he and cory philpot were the lions thunder and lightning
OMG Thunder & Lightning...I forgot about that.

Didn't Allen play for 21 seasons or something like that? And I think he only missed significant time once or twice in his whole career. He had this shifty style and never took a direct hit

OMG Thunder & Lightning...I forgot about that.

Didn't Allen play for 21 seasons or something like that? And I think he only missed significant time once or twice in his whole career. He had this shifty style and never took a direct hit
It was at least 20, he was so fun to watch in person

Him and geroy together was almost unfair, they should have won way more

He had some freezing cold streaks

I remember multiple games where the crowd was chanting for khari jones to come in and bench DA
The best cats game ever was the 93? east semi against Ottawa. Allen sucked all day and they put in Don Mcpherson for the last 5 mins. He promptly leads them to 2 TDs and the game winning 54 yd FG as time expired. That was a religious moment for me.

The best cats game ever was the 93? east semi against Ottawa. Allen sucked all day and they put in Don Mcpherson for the last 5 mins. He promptly leads them to 2 TDs and the game winning 54 yd FG as time expired. That was a religious moment for me.
I was 4 or 5 haha so no memory of that, I do remember the lions ones around then tho

Most people would say best lions was 94 grey cup

I think the west semi before it in Calgary was better, in Calgary in the snow, McManus injured and Kent auston comes in to win it. Remember whole house just exploding when Allen was picked off inside our 5 I think when they were up by 2, and Austen driving down for the game winning fg

I was 4 or 5 haha so no memory of that, I do remember the lions ones around then tho

Most people would say best lions was 94 grey cup

I think the west semi before it in Calgary was better, in Calgary in the snow, McManus injured and Kent auston comes in to win it. Remember whole house just exploding when Allen was picked off inside our 5 I think when they were up by 2, and Austen driving down for the game winning fg
I love all snow games. I am pissed that Ambrosie is still trying to move the league into the spring

Ambrosie is such a stupid shit. The sooner the CFL owners dump him, the better.

He wants to move the league into the srpring with an October Grey Cup which would eliminate snow games altogether. And yet what does EVERY promotional montage the CFL has ever produced feature? Some snow play and a shot of a player holding up the cup with snow falling all around. Its part of our league. Leave the fucking Grey Cup where it is.

This winnipeg pace of game is so different than any other team

High 40s against anyone right now they are an under look

With Lawler out I should have checked out some of the other receiver props. Demski and Adams should be the main beneficiaries

Back