2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

Still pisses me off whenever they show the sky shot of bc place

We could have had an outdoor stadium right by the water like 6 or 7 years ago, but city council and the mayor said the homeless would be displaced

Still pisses me off whenever they show the sky shot of bc place

We could have had an outdoor stadium right by the water like 6 or 7 years ago, but city council and the mayor said the homeless would be displaced
That would have been nice. I am not a fan of domes. Even watching on tv, I prefer an outdoor game.

Or that they spent half a billion on the reno pre olympics when that could have built a brand new one

It's just concrete everything

That would have been nice. I am not a fan of domes. Even watching on tv, I prefer an outdoor game.
Yep, it was for the Whitecaps by their owner but his plan involved lions using too, he was gonna pay for the whole thing too

Outdoor is so much better, plus theres no better city in the world to have something on the water

Could see the mountains and beach in the background

Yep, it was for the Whitecaps by their owner but his plan involved lions using too, he was gonna pay for the whole thing too

Outdoor is so much better, plus theres no better city in the world to have something on the water

Could see the mountains and beach in the background
Oh man, no provincial or federal money involved? That should have been a no brainer

Oh man, no provincial or federal money involved? That should have been a no brainer
Nope, think it was just a lease on the land they wanted

It was in gastown, I think plan was for the water side to basically be wide open, no stand there too, would have been great for concerts too

Do different provinces have different accents? Obviously I’m sure Quebec does but what about the others? Could you tell the difference between a guy from Regina and a guy from Calgary?

Do different provinces have different accents? Obviously I’m sure Quebec does but what about the others? Could you tell the difference between a guy from Regina and a guy from Calgary?
I'd say Newfoundland has the most distinct accent...you should look that one up. The whole east coast really. And year Quebec. Manitoba through Alberta isn't too different from each other or the difference is subtle anyway

Regionally for sure

Even within Quebec, Quebec city is very french french, whereas montreal is a lot fainter accent
Newfie is by far the most

I think ontario has one, I agree with hulu on the prairies, I do think calgary has a bit more twang to it though than the rest

West coast is probably similar to west coast of the US, the islands, especially the gulf islands, very much more of a laid back than vancouver

I couldn't believe when I was in Illinois about 50% of people were maskless in stores. No wonder the county had a red rating for transmission

Hawks will be fully vaxxed per bowman
Ya all canadian teams are I saw, basically have no choice because of border, would need 2 week quarantine without

Saw tyler bertuzzi on red wings isnt, someone on the devils isnt but they haven't said yet, rumor is its blackwood

Jt miller said he got it cause his job said he had too haha

Jordan Williams was touted to be the most pro ready player in the CFL draft in a decade and I think he is living up to that. He could be a top 3 MLB for a long time

Back