2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

i always say it about these aussie style kickers...they shank about 1 in every 30 punts because of that drop style

THAT was what CFL football is supposed to look like. Its been so sloppy this year but hopefully we are getting back to it

Easily

Hopefully it leads to some more scoring too league wide
I think we're starting to see which offenses are open for business and which aren't there yet. BC, Sask, Montreal and Toronto with MBT look in form. Edmonton, Calgary, Hamilton do not.

Hamilton will be improving very soon though whith a slate of stars returning

You still have those? Every one around here has closed
Ya, still a few on the downtown strip

Penthouse and number 5 orange are the two bigger ones, they are more gentlemans clubs now. Last time I went in either was right before olympics, so I woulda been at ubc at the time, think it was a bar hop.

I only know they are open cause friend sent me a picture from downtown today outside penthouse that had the sign saying 'now open. No pass. no ass'

When I was moonlighting as a chauffeur I picked up Fred Lynn and his wife. They were going to Westport Mass to give a talk to some company. Will continue later.

One thing I've always found funny about prostitution laws is that its illegal in most places to pay someone for sex. But you can pay for two (or more) people to have sex on camera and its protected speech under the 1st amendment. You can even participate yourself as long as the purpose is to publish it

This isn’t the red blacks team I’ve watched all year they’re a Greatest Show on Turf/Monsters of the Midway hybrid

Back