2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

I agree. I enjoy and respect the league, but I need tonfind hobbies as I watch. Ie. Stretching and pulling on bands. These advertisements feel looong like the NFL ads!

I agree. I enjoy and respect the league, but I need tonfind hobbies as I watch. Ie. Stretching and pulling on bands. These advertisements feel looong like the NFL ads!
I get on my elliptical sometimes. More with NFL though because the pace is so slow

Well done. Mature grown man dad moves.

Are the Bombers am autoplay until they don't cover? They seem to win all areas of the game..
I'm not sure about them just yet. They are good but if you can solve that defence, their offense isn't going to win a shootout. And they had a lot of defensive players who DNP all week so I'm not sure how healthy they are. OTOH I don't see that Toronto has all that much of a HFA. I am surprised at the line move because I made it -5

There is no juggernaut team this year. Not Hamilton, Not Winnipeg or Sask either. Its going to be an interesting year. Literally anyone but Ottawa could win it all

There is no juggernaut team this year. Not Hamilton, Not Winnipeg or Sask either. Its going to be an interesting year. Literally anyone but Ottawa could win it all
Wide open league should keep providing great wagering ops. Especially with the in-game options.

Is it Betregal that has low limits, but posts lines early?

Toronto's best team in years. . 2 away games for Toronto 2 home games for Winnipeg.

Winnipeg has a DIV game on deck with Calgary.

Wide open league should keep providing great wagering ops. Especially with the in-game options.

Is it Betregal that has low limits, but posts lines early?
Yup...they have week 4 lines up already. Early on it seems like they'll take $75 max but as the week goes on before other books open, I've been able to get $150 down on some of them. I don't usually post those since thats a small bet for me and those are not widely available

I'm not sure about them just yet. They are good but if you can solve that defence, their offense isn't going to win a shootout. And they had a lot of defensive players who DNP all week so I'm not sure how healthy they are. OTOH I don't see that Toronto has all that much of a HFA. I am surprised at the line move because I made it -5
I'm curious to see them in a shoot out. Not sure how much they get scored on...but I do feel like they can open things up more than they've shown

I'm curious to see them in a shoot out. Not sure how much they get scored on...but I do feel like they can open things up more than they've shown
Theres only a few teams that can challenge that defence. I think Sask might be one of them. Hamilton too if they can ever get their OL solidified and receivers back

I think Ssk gets em and big. Are you betting that game and does the line concern you . I have a hard time betting OTT but their D did well

Do you have a minute to discuss Sask and Ott?
Sure...i don't have much of an idea on that one though. I made the line Sask -9 but I don't know much about Ottawa. Their f=defense looks legitimate and Nichols arm should look stronger after the bye but I'd like to see them do something on offense first.

The over might be worth a look if we think Nichols will come back stronger

Sure...i don't have much of an idea on that one though. I made the line Sask -9 but I don't know much about Ottawa. Their f=defense looks legitimate and Nichols arm should look stronger after the bye but I'd like to see them do something on offense first.

The over might be worth a look if we think Nichols will come back stronger
good idea on the over but I really havent looked at the game much

All they have up right now is...

EDM @ TOR -1.5 41.5
BC @ OTT +3 42.5

Those totals will almost certainly be higher when other books open. Regals totals have been consistently lower, and sharper as it turns out.

All they have up right now is...

EDM @ TOR -1.5 41.5
BC @ OTT +3 42.5

Those totals will almost certainly be higher when other books open. Regals totals have been consistently lower, and sharper as it turns out.
I will take it thanks much.

Back