2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

Actually from what I hear this is a capacity crowd with social distancing rules in Ontario still in effect. I think they said 12k max

One thing that is really annoying about the TSN broadcasts they refuse to mention where these guys played in the NFL or college. I get it if they don’t want to talk NFL but at least remind me where they went to school.

Like DJ Foster for example, he was a smooth back at ASU. Just mention it that’s all I ask.

One thing that is really annoying about the TSN broadcasts they refuse to mention where these guys played in the NFL or college. I get it if they don’t want to talk NFL but at least remind me where they went to school.

Like DJ Foster for example, he was a smooth back at ASU. Just mention it that’s all I ask.
They do but not as much as in American broadcasts. The sad fact is that most Canadians don't know jack shit about the NCAA compared to the average yank

Hulu since I can’t be in Ottawa tonight tailgating what would a diehard Riders fan eat tonight watching his beloved team?

I used to have 2 or 3 drinks a day but after I started toking its more like 2-3 a month. To each his own tho

I use a data point when capping the CFL. If a dog is a favorite the next game that means this team is good enough to be valued. It works a lot. The opposite is also true if a favorite is a dog next week this team lacks top level covering ROI. It makes sense

What kind of grinder is that...I'm in the market for a new one after I dropped my space case on concrete and damaged it
No idea. Just one I picked up at the dispensary. Wouldn’t mind getting one really big one that has an enormous kief catcher. One of those Diamond brand (I think that’s what they’re called)
DankGeek and other online stores usually have good deals and offer coupons daily.

No idea. Just one I picked up at the dispensary. Wouldn’t mind getting one really big one that has an enormous kief catcher. One of those Diamond brand (I think that’s what they’re called)
DankGeek and other online stores usually have good deals and offer coupons daily.
I think a good grinder is worth the money for sure. The kief catchers are nice but you have to clean the screen so often

I think a good grinder is worth the money for sure. The kief catchers are nice but you have to clean the screen so often
Yea but you when can pack flower, kief, flower, kief into a bowl oh man watch out. Higher than giraffe pussy.

Back