2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

dont like Calgary laying points or a close line. I have a few points cushion. Montreal since Callvio left is not a good road team Only one week so far.

ALs doing the right thing. Keep pounding Stanback and tire this defence out. They won't last if the offence isn't working

I think if you're looking to add a new book, bet365 has been getting the majority of my CFL bets this year. They are dropping linesearlier than the other big guys and are way less sherp

One play I'm looking at for tomorrow is WInnipeg 1H -1.

They tend to play aggressive early, get the lead and then clamp down and play defense and field position. Its a better angle at home but I think this might be a good spot at that number

I am not betting that until i see tonights game and a line move tomorrow. Winnipeg on the road and I am not a collaros fan. no opinion yet except no Winnipeg

Another red zone turnover!! Someone needs to look up what the record is for RZ turnovers in a season because this has been crazy

What. A. Drive. Big confidence boost for the kid.

Montreal's lack of a pass rush will be their undoing this season against teams with solid offensive lines.

Back