2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

So thinking ahead to next week's ultra low totals as unders go 4-0 this week. Which offences look like they are starting to get it together?

BC - I think they started to click and will keep improving
Calgary - Not yet
Edmonton - no way
Sask - Looking pretty good
Winnepeg - starting to but their calling card is defence and they will be an under team this year

Hamilton - Not until their OL issues are solved and their receivers get back
Toronto - Not yet but we'll see what Arbuckle can do as a starter
Ottawa - No way
Montreal - looked relatively good in their first game

Unfortunately next week's matchups don't provide any clear overs

So thinking ahead to next week's ultra low totals as unders go 4-0 this week. Which offences look like they are starting to get it together?

BC - I think they started to click and will keep improving
Calgary - Not yet
Edmonton - no way
Sask - Looking pretty good
Winnepeg - starting to but their calling card is defence and they will be an under team this year

Hamilton - Not until their OL issues are solved and their receivers get back
Toronto - Not yet but we'll see what Arbuckle can do as a starter
Ottawa - No way
Montreal - looked relatively good in their first game

Unfortunately next week's matchups don't provide any clear overs
You're capping it the right way.

here is the query for teams early weeks that have 2 unders in a row with a total <=49

Overs are 16-7.
week 3 teams that qualify as over plays (remember the total has to be under or equal to 49 so if the line is close then its a no play so make sure the game you play has a cushion for a line move. or wait until kickoff to make the play. : WPG,TOR,CGY,EDM.

WPG and TOR are head to head so its only 3 games.

Taking the original query a step further has 2 outcomes.

-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Division games the overs are 8-6 the teams are (play over on these teams) EDM,

--=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Non-Division games overs are 8-1 the teams are (play over on these teams) WPG/TOR, CGY

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=
hope that helps

Last edited:
With Matthews out, if Figueroa is out any length of time, the BC OL will look like 2019 again.

I was reading about BC's new owner yesterday...he's an impressive guy. I think they're in good hands.

Fucking Mike Jones dropped everything in Hamilton and now he looks like a star. Finally has the hands to go with his speed

I'm not so sure...this one is playing at a pace that is pretty close to the number. One big play will make it an over game

Due to the difficulty of travel in those days the east and the west were two separate leagues until they merged and the modern CFL was established in 1958.

Sort of how the NFL/AFL merger in 67 created the structure of the modern NFL

Back