2020 US Open

There are historical ramifications of the Djokovic default as he chases Rafa and Federer for most ever grand slam titiles.

can we go to the Rogers match and analyze this shit later
I dont have sound on , jamming

so 2 out of 3 have gone over.

Take the dog or the over in the late game?

I should lay off, I have the Stars tonight for action.

It just shows you where ESPN stands when they are ripping Djokovic non stop but when Serena acted out against the chair umpire in the finals a couple of years ago they went out of their way to defend her.

It just shows you where ESPN stands when they are ripping Djokovic non stop but when Serena acted out against the chair umpire in the finals a couple of years ago they went out of their way to defend her.

Just look at the color of skin and the gender and you'll know where ESPN stands.

Back to watching the tennis without the sound on.
been that way whole tourney for me
Now the first thing I thought when I saw the word "default"(I have captioning on for the wife), was how did McEnroe not have this happen. Sure enough, they showed a list and ol Johnnie was there in like '90

been that way whole tourney for me
Now the first thing I thought when I saw the word "default"(I have captioning on for the wife), was how did McEnroe not have this happen. Sure enough, they showed a list and ol Johnnie was there in like '90

I wasn't watching when it happened so I put the sound on to hear why Djokovic was walking off. Its the first and last time I leave the sound on this tournament.

Wait ..... maybe I need to see earlier or later but that video was not bad
if you watch the full length, into the ref it doesn't look bad.
If you watch just the bak camera , he hit's it with some velocity.
IF it hits you right, it's gonna hurt no matter the force.
The rule is the rule. He had already drilled one into the side wall.

Like the plays press...I’m on both kenin and pironkova. If sakkari didn’t just beat Serena I’d be on her, but I think we see Serena’s best tomorrow.

plays for mon

Kenin -145
Pironkova -110

Prob will look to play some men’s live. Kind of like FAA but haven’t pulled a trigger on him yet

Yea just put more on sakkari...her serve is on point and every rally and every game that goes by will favor her

if you watch the full length, into the ref it doesn't look bad.
If you watch just the bak camera , he hit's it with some velocity.
IF it hits you right, it's gonna hurt no matter the force.
The rule is the rule. He had already drilled one into the side wall.
Good point. .He was being pissy all set. Play with fire.....

Taking out serena ace's, and her 1 double fault, shes won 11/23 1st serves, and 8/18 2nd serves.... 46%~......... we will see if pironkovas first service game of the 2nd set was a fluke, but I really don't know if serena can win this match.... she looks slow/lazy (more than normal) too

I had P ML
winning the first set I had hope.
Why try to stripe the line when a foot or two inside would have wore the big fatty out.
So disappointing.

Fuck you Tennychannel on "Oh , there are moms v moms". Stick to sports GDit.
I have Azarenka if you want to fade me.

I had P ML
winning the first set I had hope.
Why try to stripe the line when a foot or two inside would have wore the big fatty out.
So disappointing.

Fuck you Tennychannel on "Oh , there are moms v moms". Stick to sports GDit.
I have Azarenka if you want to fade me.

I hope anyone other than Serena wins the tournament. Had a Kenin futures bet but that went by the wayside.

Yes but she has to play smart. If she doesn't try to hit winners on every shot she will win. The key to beating her is to move her around and avoid the unforced errors.
I don't know if I can lose any more going against Osaka again.
We'll see when I wake tomorrow.

Back