2020 US Open

Who has some good picks bc clearly I don’t think week lol.

leans rudd +6

De minsure

anisimova

Serena over 20

possibly cilic hc. FAA and Agut should win

McNally had the first set won and choked it away and that was it. Sloane is just a dumb player. She was doing fine chasing fat Serena around and then starting losing confidence flailing away making errors.
took a shot
gonna f up my winning fb plays
figures.

Who has some good picks bc clearly I don’t think week lol.

leans rudd +6

De minsure

anisimova

Serena over 20

possibly cilic hc. FAA and Agut should win

once again on a dog hc looks good then a trash last set lol. Anisimova was a bad pick.

sloanes good start got me the over there, and de minaur helped.

Thk god I had army in cfb lol

Logged on hoping to take brady but I hate her price....think tons of value on kerber, going to be on Martic, going to find an opportunity to take konateviet just not sure how I want to play it, and I want to take Roger's but may stay away

Zverev has covered this number in both of his last 2 matches against superior opponents than davidnovich, going to look for it again

Joker or nothing

Coric just had the comeback of his life and has now played b2b 5 setters, thompson kind of cruised...may take 1st set thompskn spread or have action early and then flip it if i see a turn , will look into it

Fan of both of these guys in this match... gun to head says goffin but I really liked how shapovlov closed the match vs fritz who was in really good form... but goffin was impressive to, can't take anything away from him

what do we think about Rublev? Not a good record vs Berrettini and lost to him in last year's US Open but has been trending upwards and played well this year

what do we think about Rublev? Not a good record vs Berrettini and lost to him in last year's US Open but has been trending upwards and played well this year

I will probably be on Rublev but I have been fading Berrettini most of the tournament and it has not worked out.

sounds like dealing with Berrettini's power was a problem for Rublev and that would explain a 1-4 lifetime record and last year's loss at this venue.

I'm probably gonna skip it

Back