2020 US Open

6-9-1 for the week.

Wednesday

ATP

Berankis +110

Nakashima +6

looking at a couple others like mladenovic wta but hoping line moves a bit.

Nakashima is the first American man to be excited about in the last decade. He looks like a future grand slam champion. Now that I've jinxed him hopefully he can win today.

Nakashima needed to win that first set. Have to hope he doesn't just fade away and lose the next two sets something like 6-2, 6-2.

Edmund is the type of player worth taking the games line and sprinkling a little on the money line even against Djokovic.

I was never going to take Pironkova who I had no idea was still playing but Muguruza is always a good fade in this tournament since she despises New York. Same is true of Kvitova but I figured they might not dislike being here with no fans and less traffic in general.

I had a feeling Pospisil would be a tough out for Raonic but didn't pull the trigger on the game line.

Last edited:
I have it on mute so I have no idea what they are talking about but instead of showing live tennis they are having a roundtable discussion on who knows what. Nobody cares what these nitwits have to say. ESPN is complete garbage.

I have Bonaventure(I only play dogs) , up 5-3, loses the first set 7-6.

I have McNally +206, so fade accordingly.

Back