***2019 NBA Finals Discussion: Drake Vs Dynasty***

Series bet I think is best. Somehow, I think that this is the game that can decide the series and if it gets to Game 7, you can always hedge out if you will want to...

I dont wana hedge. Warriors will this in dramatic fashion. If i cant bey series are my odds better betting the Money Line?

I think that is essentially what the Warriors are trying for. If they can just play good enough for enough minutes, then there is always a chance the Raptors will seize their own throats and start gasping for air.

The game tonight isn’t over yet. It’s not over until Lowry/Siakam/Ibaka get that deer-in-the-headlights look on their faces like they’re trying to figure out if they are really playing in the NBA Finals or if it is all just a big dream.
This game is all about both teams mental state no doubt...
Gasol is super crucial so far in this series and will be the same tonight...

This game is all about both teams mental state no doubt...
Gasol is super crucial so far in this series and will be the same tonight...

Yes, mental state. If the Warriors were strong enough to feel confident in winning, they wouldn’t bother with all the will-he-play-or-won’t-he BS. This game is Toronto’s to win, or lose.

What will the money lines be for game 6 and 7 if when they happen?

Gs -350 game 6
Gs +120 game 7 ?

If GS wins 2 in a row with KD back they will definitely be favored in G7.

Probably GS -150 G7 as they will most likely be 2-0 ATS, too, with KD playing.

Silver wants 7. Durant is full strength. Durant is a decoy. Brandon Lang is on this side. Donaghy is on the other side. It’s Toronto’s time. The Warriors aren’t done.

Blah...blah..blah.

Everyone wants to talk about some sort of agenda. And NOBODY has a clue.

Some team will have more foul shots tonight. Some team will have more turnovers. Some team will get more breaks than the other. And no matter how it ends, there will be conspiracy theories.

The Raptors have absolutely dominated this series. I can understand someone not playing the Raptors, but I can’t understand someone playing the Warriors. There’s nothing out there to support the Warriors other than, “the NBA wants more games”...and to me, that is simply an amateur play. To me, it’s either the Raptors or nothing, and either is the smart play.

Of course, all of the above is just my opinion, but...this one is over tonight.

Leonard should say after the win "That one right there made me the best ever. That is how I feel"

Last edited:
Huh the faces look the exact same

giphy.gif

Hopefully you guys get my ironic humor and aren‘t actually laughing at my „misunderstanding“

Anyways. Warriors are now favored!

Really liked the over tonight.....the only game to go under was when they had 1 days off.....game 3 don’t count cause that shut was going way over until Gs decided to stop scoring....
With 2 days off.....think the shots will be falling

Durant doesn’t strike me as a guy that will rally his boys. The original 3 are gassed and can’t be stoked about Durant bailing them out again. Not saying they won’t try but the drive cannot he 100% where it needs to be.

Silver wants 7. Durant is full strength. Durant is a decoy. Brandon Lang is on this side. Donaghy is on the other side. It’s Toronto’s time. The Warriors aren’t done.

Blah...blah..blah.

Some team will have more foul shots tonight. Some team will have more turnovers. Some team will get more breaks than the other. And no matter how it ends, there will be conspiracy theories.

The Raptors have absolutely dominated this series. I can understand someone not playing the Raptors, but I can’t understand someone playing the Warriors. There’s nothing out there to support the Warriors other than, “the NBA wants more games”...and to me, that is simply an amateur play. To me, it’s either the Raptors or nothing, and either is the smart play.

Amen. Anything can happen but the correct "cap" tonight is Toronto.

Blah...blah..blah.

The Raps have beaten a KD-less Warriors 3 times, one time without both KD and Klay and Looney. Dominated seems too strong a word.

KD changes the offense especially the spacing, his presence on defense is also an added plus. There was value on the Warriors, not any more but there was.

To get a team that's 37-10 SU in postseason play with the 2 x NBA Finals MVP and current #1 player in the NBA at -105 or less seems like an okay bet.

These guys are pros, KD has obviously been in the gym at night or whatever running drills, scrimmages etc.

On the other side you have a first year coach, a team with choke DNA engrained in the rafters playing with the weight of a nation on their shoulders.

To say playing the Dubs tonight is amateur is a sub-standard comment. Win or lose.

The Raps have beaten a KD-less Warriors 3 times, one time without both KD and Klay and Looney. Dominated seems too strong a word.

KD changes the offense especially the spacing, his presence on defense is also an added plus. There was value on the Warriors, not any more but there was.

To get a team that's 37-10 SU in postseason play with the 2 x NBA Finals MVP and current #1 player in the NBA at -105 or less seems like an okay bet.

These guys are pros, KD has obviously been in the gym at night or whatever running drills, scrimmages etc.

On the other side you have a first year coach, a team with choke DNA engrained in the rafters playing with the weight of a nation on their shoulders.

To say playing the Dubs tonight is amateur is a sub-standard comment. Win or lose.

The right play today are the plays that Cash

I won’t necessarily argue with any of this...other than the fact that regardless of who has or hasn’t been on the court for GSW, the Raptors have dominated the series as a whole.

I won’t necessarily argue with any of this...other than the fact that regardless of who hasn’t or hasn’t been on the court for GSW, the Raptors have dominated the series as a whole.

The KD dynamic throws the past 4 games out the window.

Dubs a completely different team with this freak in the lineup.

May the best team win.

First Dubs need to win Game 6...
Toronto did well on their first try to win the series. Now the pressure is not as strong on them, away from home and no KD, so at least you know what to expect.
Warriors will be emotional off KD's injury and will try their best to give this injury some meaning... Still... they struggled playing Toronto all series and barely won Game 5, despite shooting well...

We, as NBA fans, get robbed of a season of watching a great player. He isn't exactly young. He'll be back but this definitely is a game changer for the whole league this summer.

We, as NBA fans, get robbed of a season of watching a great player. He isn't exactly young. He'll be back but this definitely is a game changer for the whole league this summer.

Word.

Gives the Dubs a 'do it for KD' vibe regarding this Finals.

Word.

Gives the Dubs a 'do it for KD' vibe regarding this Finals.
No doubt... it's the only way this story will have some kind of a good ending...
If he will miss a year, just to extend the series by one - two more games... It's just horrible...

Back