*****2018 Oakland Raiders Offseason/Draft/Pre Season/Regular Season Thread*****

From what I read and hear people seems to believe that when The O Line kneeled before a game in Washington, Carr stood. Carr was getting smacked around left and right that game.

Going to Church/Having Faith. They do food drives, help the less fortunate, and Carr is always helping out.

Finally. Were the two ladies hot? If it was 2 fat dudes would you still have stopped?! ;)

Not really, middle aged black chicks w kids in car (biggest reason I asked if they needed a hand). Would expect dudes to be able to do as much as I could so would hope the answer be no unless they just needed ride down street or something.

All good he and his church do those things just don’t feel like the act of going to church or having faith in itself qualifies anyone as a good person (he very well could be).

Not really, middle aged black chicks w kids in car (biggest reason I asked if they needed a hand). Would expect dudes to be able to do as much as I could so would hope the answer be no unless they just needed ride down street or something.

All good he and his church do those things just don’t feel like the act of going to church or having faith in itself qualifies anyone as a good person (he very well could be).

I agree. Going to Church or having faith does not mean/make you a good person. Maybe I shouldn't have worded it the way I did. I have seen with my own eyes his kindness. So that's all I'll say about that. I still think he's playing scared and unless he changes his ways, the raiders need to look elsewhere for a QB of the future. :shake:

Back