2018 CFL In-Game

LOL at this content.

I had a roughly 4 to 1 future on the RBs to win that cup. Henry Burris was too fun to watch. Old man could still throw lasers!!!!

That’s an impressive resume

I was a service tech covering all of Canada so I flew multiple times weekly. I had so many frequent flier points and hotel points, all I had to pay for was ticket and food.

Its getting too expensive now. I went in Toronto in 2016 and it was $800 for the ticket. Granted, that was 2nd row on the 45 yard line. I bought that because I was sure it was the cats year. LOL

LOL at this content.

I had a roughly 4 to 1 future on the RBs to win that cup. Henry Burris was too fun to watch. Old man could still throw lasers!!!!

Nice. I remember watching the warm-up and saw him hurt his knee and was scrambling to get down more on Calgary. Whoops!

Natasha is good

Kate berness the newfie fisherman accent ruins

Not a fan of hedger

Big fan of caroline cameron and caroline szwed on sportsnet

Natasha is good

Kate berness the newfie fisherman accent ruins

Not a fan of hedger

Big fan of caroline cameron and caroline szwed on sportsnet

Kate Bierness is hot but she has man-ish traits. She says things like "I am fired up!" like a dude would. Its a weird vibe. Like I wouldn't be surprised if she had a penis

Any 2H ideas?

My initial thought was if the 1H was high-scoring, I would look for a favourable number on the 2H under. But I doubt we get it. Live total is the game total now. Both these teams score more 1H than 2nd

Any 2H ideas?

My initial thought was if the 1H was high-scoring, I would look for a favourable number on the 2H under. But I doubt we get it. Live total is the game total now. Both these teams score more 1H than 2nd

How about just grab a cold one crack it open jump on couch and dream about favourite cfl chicks.

No play!

For a while. I’m going to be moving into new home in October. Also busy with work so decided to just focus on that stuff.

Although lol you probably see me in here tomorrow with action!!

Its better to lay off if you don't have the time to do it right.

I skipped the NBA this past season for that reason. I may skip the NFL this year too

Its better to lay off if you don't have the time to do it right.

I skipped the NBA this past season for that reason. I may skip the NFL this year too

That’s exactly it. It requires 100000% focus. I can’t have distractions or ppl near me.

I can only communicate via internet like this with other winners.

When I’m hitting in play bro on college ball I’m putting it about 40 plays on Saturday. Every hour I earn about $100-150. With volume I win in live betting.
I usually risk small bets like $25-50 some $100 but overall will make over a grand almost every Saturday.

Because I’m in a rental it’s tougher to win.

I spend money on creating the ultimate command centre and wow does it ever come back to you

When you put money out into something you believe In your performance is excellent!!

My speciality is not predicting the outcome of the games before.

My speciality is to predict what’s going to happen during the game. I seem to have a nose to predict the plays the scores etc.

I’d lean under also

With a clear mind I can see it.

There will be fgoals. Hard hitting affair.

No deep balls—

Slow drives.

Pass rushers are getting pressure.

I may come out of retirement lol!!!

Cats scoring by quarter
HAM 9.7 7.1 4.4 4.6
OPP 3.7 4.1 4.3 8.9

Their offense dies in the 2H.

Masoli is the worst 4Q QB in the league according to the numbers

Cats scoring by quarter
HAM 9.7 7.1 4.4 4.6
OPP 3.7 4.1 4.3 8.9

Their offense dies in the 2H.

Masoli is the worst 4Q QB in the league according to the numbers

Looking at these numbers again, it looks like both the offense and defense let down in the 4th. Maybe Jones and Glanville are too old and falling asleep by the 4th

Back