2018 CFL In-Game

Did June fucking Jones seriously kick a FG up 36 with 30 seconds to go?

So much for my middle of u 60.5 and o 50.5.

That’s a guy that deserves a brass-knuckled punch square in the Dick.

Did June fucking Jones seriously kick a FG up 36 with 30 seconds to go?

So much for my middle of u 60.5 and o 50.5.

That’s a guy that deserves a brass-knuckled punch square in the Dick.

Aww man that sucks. They easily could've kneeled that and gave the ball back

Here’s what I’m learning about this league. American coaches are so outclassed until they learn the nuances of the Canadian game it’s embarrassing. Sherman is clueless, Jones is a good offensive coach with a senile 97-year old DC that will never live a day on this Earth saying he truly understands winning football.

Canadian teams need to stick with the guys who know the fucking differences in the game. This Manziel / Sherman experiment should get them both out of jobs before the season is over to be honest.

And June Jones, I hope you get a case of fire diarrhea for the next 72 hours straight for screwing my middle over...what a cocksucker move with 30 seconds to go.

Lmao. Ah, it’s only August and the bs begins...it’s got to be football season. :-)

Here’s what I’m learning about this league. American coaches are so outclassed until they learn the nuances of the Canadian game it’s embarrassing. Sherman is clueless, Jones is a good offensive coach with a senile 97-year old DC that will never live a day on this Earth saying he truly understands winning football.

Canadian teams need to stick with the guys who know the fucking differences in the game. This Manziel / Sherman experiment should get them both out of jobs before the season is over to be honest.

Yeah its true. Its better for guys coming north to work their way up through the assistant ranks for a few years before getting th HC job

Aww man that sucks. They easily could've kneeled that and gave the ball back

I just like to bitch and Moan, Hulu...shit happens...especially in this hobby of ours. No regrets after 3 with the 10 point middle I gave myself. Would play it exactly the same way again if the same situation arose. Gotta trust the process of your capping abilities, right?

I just like to bitch and Moan, Hulu...shit happens...especially in this hobby of ours. No regrets after 3 with the 10 point middle I gave myself. Would play it exactly the same way again if the same situation arose. Gotta trust the process of your capping abilities, right?

Very true. Fuckery will happen. Over the long haul the good fuckery and the bad fuckery will balance out letting your capping ability shine through. If your gut is good, grab value when you see it.

Dont think there was one designed qb run all game. They were keeping their DE wide every play to keep containment. Run QB counters.

So Calgary taking money and the line is up to +12.5 now. I feel like BC has some value at that number. OTOH Calgary hasn't lost a game by less than 10 all year.

Calgarys d is really good, wally is a joke but cant be too mad

This stamps team is well on its way to choking another grey cup 4th quarter away

lol, just before HT, TD taken off the board due to holding for BC...next play interception on a screen play

late but the 2H opener

opTPauT.png

Back