2018 CFL In-Game

Winnipeg secondary needs a coach. They can’t play the ball. They literally just run with receivers not looking for the ball

Yes true.

Seems like every team can score at will on Ritchie hall defense.

Could be hall and stubler are past their due date. Their schemes no longer work?

I'm not sure if he even has an account anymore. A lot of people have left the platform because it has been so slow to act against hate speech

Too slow to act because it was created to spread hate and fear and nonsense.

The sooner social media platforms are banned the better for society.

Too slow to act because it was created to spread hate and fear and nonsense.

The sooner social media platforms are banned the better for society.

Agree wholeheartedly. I've been saying for a few years now that social media may end up being the most damaging human creation in history. It has damaged and is damaging our society in ways we barely understand yet

Agree wholeheartedly. I've been saying for a few years now that social media may end up being the most damaging human creation in history. It has damaged and is damaging our society in ways we barely understand yet

I truly believe it was created with that in mind.

It has single handily led to insanity of ppl.

The haters the jealousy the Instagram haters posers hate groups—

But people are like animals they need to be entertained and are mostly ignorant.

Society was civil before social poison. We don’t need to hear everyone’s thoughts. Ppl need to keep their thoughts to themselves.

So many scams online.

Twitter has made real conversation obsolete and made quick fast 1 liners the norm. Never mind facts truth.

Ppl need to wake up.

Also how did they cleverly sneak into every ones cell phone with a quick swipe to the left you receive all the bad news tragedies updates.

As if you need to be informed on Your cell phone!

They are selling fear. Keep ppl divided. Divide and conquer.

Everything is fear based negative news.

I have to find out where the CFL posts info on ref assignments. Somehow the beat reporters always seem to know who's going to be officiating but I've never found it on the CFL site.

The NBA for example, posts it on their website

I have to find out where the CFL posts info on ref assignments. Somehow the beat reporters always seem to know who's going to be officiating but I've never found it on the CFL site.

The NBA for example, posts it on their website

Yeah tough to find but valuable info!!

A couple of years ago I was vacationing in the Caribbean and I kept seeing this guy around the resort and I knew I recognized him from somewhere but couldn't nthink where. Then the last day when they are calling for the shuttle I finally heard his name...it was Richie Hall.

A couple of years ago I was vacationing in the Caribbean and I kept seeing this guy around the resort and I knew I recognized him from somewhere but couldn't nthink where. Then the last day when they are calling for the shuttle I finally heard his name...it was Richie Hall.
Seems like he is bigger than we may think? He has some book out...

Back