2018 CFL In-Game

Average total this season: 52.3
Average Actual Score this season: 46.4 -- almost 6 points under!

o/u is 8/14 this year.

Yes we are in the under phase of the cfl. If you notice the clock is almost continuously running throughout the game. A couple of punts back and forth and the quarter is over.

It seems that most teams have some talent on defense. I think the biggest reason why is that because all teams have a fairly high talent level on their defense.

Cgy- Their defense speaks for itself
Ottawa- Defense good under Thorpe
Sask- Defense very good under Chris jones
Edmonton- Defense better than average
Montreal- Defense decent. Good rush.
Winnipeg/ Biighill Jeff coat
Toronto. They are lousy
Hamilton. Decent defense
Bc- Defense decent

Look at the offenses.

Cgy is great

But others aren’t.

No one else is really good on offense.

Maybe the unders continue? Wonder if the books adjust with more 49.5 and 51.5 and 45.5’s.

Ticats traded Johnny to the Als

How long until ge starts? 2 weeks? Would they rush him this week?

Johnny plays This week...Als offence will look and have many similarities to the stuff run at A&M that Sherman and he both are familiar with. For a franchise with no reason to watch, why not give the fans, the league and Johnny a reason to go out there and give it a shot...that team’s o is going nowhere. He couldn’t be worse.

Ya with how much they moved he starts this week

Like you said it will be familiar stuff, limited play set

The issue with the trade is, i dont see how the Als can win

If hes good, hes in the nfl again in 2020, and the als are out 2 1sts, if he sucks, then you lose anyway

The CCC called this trade a month ago

Great scouting guys.

Montreal party city and Johnny

I think they will be sold out at home.

Ya with how much they moved he starts this week

Like you said it will be familiar stuff, limited play set

The issue with the trade is, i dont see how the Als can win

If hes good, hes in the nfl again in 2020, and the als are out 2 1sts, if he sucks, then you lose anyway

This is the main reason I wasn’t sanguine on Hamilton signing him. He’s not a long term prospect. It’s the same reason teams don’t draft guys with NFL level talent in the first round because it’s a waste of a draft pick.

I am happy that my team traded him but damn they didn’t get much. Westermann will start but Chris Williams doesn’t add much to a roster loaded with speedy American receivers. And they gave up their starting LT which will be hard to replace as well as another promising OL prospect. So the value really hinges on what they do with the draft picks and if history is any guide, the answer is not much.

I would’ve much preferred if the cats had secured a starting NAT receiver and/or a QB who could backup Masoli. Either Shilz, Vernon Adams or even Garret Fugate might’ve been an option.

Why would anyone even buy a Manziel jersey at this point. Might as well be more direct and buy a shirt that says 'I'm a football dullard'

Tired of hearing about Chris Williams. Wish him the best, but he hasn't been same since the injury in Ottawa.

Dunigan is so country! Love his fire and passion.

Game seem slow for Adams? He seems to patiently extend plays. A pleasure to watch..

Wasn't Dilaudid8 a big fan of his 2 years ago. Hope he is well.

Game seem slow for Adams? He seems to patiently extend plays. A pleasure to watch..

Wasn't Dilaudid8 a big fan of his 2 years ago. Hope he is well.

Yeah Adams could very well be a starter in this league someday. Its too bad that just as his chance arrives they trade for Johnny Manchild. Seems to happen everywhere the poor bastard goes.

Do we know what happened to him or did he just disappear one day? I know he had health issues. I hope he's ok
His last post here was maybe last October?

I know he posted at another forum in early November. That is about it. Hopefully he makes a return and is doing well.

And no, I did not see him at Millers Bar last time I was there (February)

Manziel should just run around.

I don’t think any cfl defensive lineman can track him down. He’s too quick. Size 15 shoes. Gives hjm s huge edge because he has more balance than a normal person with the size 15 feet

Manziel should just run around.

I don’t think any cfl defensive lineman can track him down. He’s too quick. Size 15 shoes. Gives hjm s huge edge because he has more balance than a normal person with the size 15 feet
Not here. I kinda know it

Wish I knew Spanish fuck I've lost a ton of business

And Reilly and the Esks go 2 and out. Gentlemen, Reilly is available for table and private room dances when not leading the offense

Reilly is getting ready for the strip bars!!

Stripper: Allo my name is CHANTELLE

Reilly: Hey baby my name is MIKE.

LOL

Should go live w/my aunt, she teaches incoming foreigners English at U Oregon

Speaks five languages, that would confuse the shit out of me

Back