2018 CFL In-Game

Thats super low

I think bos injury may hurt it too

They go up 20 and bo gets pulled, backups will still go full pelt

I think they get 30 at least, so basically need montreal at 14 or less

It was a sad loss last night on the under but we did our absolutely best. In life sometimes we win sometime we lose but we will not be DENIED!

Just like a rough day in the turbulent ocean calm always follows after turbulence.

We will rebound with resilience and an unwavering spirit that keeps on pushing forward.

The CCC has been challenged and will respond. Tonight The CCC will respond in a focussed disciplined fashion!

We will take any loss and use that loss as FUEL. Losses will be the fuel we need to fill the CCC train up and we are coming for the books. We are coming Elite military style, our 4 man unit team will work in a coordinated fashion and accomplish the mission. We are INSPIRED. ( In spirit).

There is no pressure on the CCC. Pressure is a state of mind, there is just too much to be grateful for in this world.

CCC is the team you call in as a last line of defense. We have a job to do, and we will get the job done tonight.
I’m ready to scale a building, drop me off from a helicopter in the middle of the jungle, we will find our way out.

We will find the winners tonight!

We simply will follow the superconscious mind and simply hit winner after winner!

Afternoon gentlemen. I was without internet for the 1H but its back now.

Interesting first half. Toronto really grabbed some momentum with those 2 late turnovers

Let’s nail the cgy game!!

Willy is really horrific. He will just stand there and stare down receivers. I think he’s the worst starter in the league and struggles against every team.

Tough to trust a -20 as they could easily not cover.

But can willy score more than 10?

31-10.

Montreal needs to get 20 points to have a chance at covering.

Winnipeg is good. I don’t understand why they can’t win in bc? They had double digits leads last 3 visits and lost all 3!

I hit the Argos game under 68.5 win that.

Line was 68.5 with 8 minutes left. It stayed at 58 points.

Nothing like a quick total bet!

Back