2018 CFL In-Game

I got married when i was 43

Not a regret in the world waiting to me, Fab. My twenties through my mid thirties only had met self-centered people who cared about nothing but themselves and wanted and wanted and wanted.

At 38, met my wife and she is the most selfless person I know who wants not a thing from me. In turn, I want to do everything for her and my now stepdaughter. Learned more about life the last 4 years than in my 38 prior. Had no doubt marriage to the absolutely right person was what I wanted.

I have and always will live my life by the motto “never settle”...for anything, for anyone. For any reason.

Good play scarf!

Good things happen to those who are patient!

I agree settling is a joke.

Not only with a potential mate but also with regards to bs. Don’t settle for non sense and ppl behaving inappropriately.

My rule is no talk about others no thoughts about others. Just live your life and focus on your own salvation!

I got everything out of my system before I got married I met my wife when I was 40 & I knew I was really to settle down. She my best friend & the best women I ever met...she has a heart of gold.:)

Thing about the in play line I ask myself
Is “when does Calgary let up?”

It wasn’t last year when they won by 42 and held Als scoreless in the 2nd half at McMahon

This game has all the hallmarks of a possible second half under.
Bo is hurt.

Cgy will want to run the ball and make it a short game.

Nay even see Arbuckle in there second half

Possible Montreal gets 1 point. 8 points max.

Unless cgy starts going crazy. But eventually they will try to win like 30-4 or 30-8?

Lots of running.

Seen these games before. Cgy loves to hold teams to 1 point.

Mtl no challenge which helps. Theur only play was a bs call pass interference

Yeah Calgary's defense will continue to play hard. Maybe they give up a late TD to the kid but I don't see Montreal scoring much. And if Calgary is up they just slow it down and run clock. This will be a boring half of football

Yeah Calgary's defense will continue to play hard. Maybe they give up a late TD to the kid but I don't see Montreal scoring much. And if Calgary is up they just slow it down and run clock. This will be a boring half of football

Yep time to crack open a 7% Holstein beer

Hear Shilz calling 'cat cat black cat!'? That's the universe again

The universe is all over us. Calling me.
6-0 night!!!!! Sammy style. In play master!!!

But Hulu universe is testing me but damn everywhere I go there seems to be hot chicks scantily dressed to corrupt my mind!!

I’m trying to be connected to universe but other spirits are trying to corrupt me!!

The universe is all over us. Calling me.
6-0 night!!!!! Sammy style. In play master!!!

But Hulu universe is testing me but damn everywhere I go there seems to be hot chicks scantily dressed to corrupt my mind!!

I’m trying to be connected to universe but other spirits are trying to corrupt me!!

Niice man. That;'s it. By next week I'll have a book that offers live action. That is my task this week.

If Joe Montford and James Parker had a baby...it'd be you Sammy. Dial-a-sack

Buddy we are the masters in Canada Cfl.

We know it Elite style. They say to master a subject you need to practice for 10,000 hours.

I believe combined we probably have 50,000 hours. We are the masters!!!!!

Niice man. That;'s it. By next week I'll have a book that offers live action. That is my task this week.

Yeah all day. You can hit multiple totals and spreads.

I’m so crazy betting in play that last season I would turn a free $20 bonus into a couple of grand.

Furthermore I could just tell by the lines who had the ball and what yard line. I was able to bet without watching the game!!

Back