2017 US Open ingame

Cilic gonna kill me today, he's toast and I laid over -300 on him. Running with cement....seriously, that draw might include throwing darts at this point. Handicapping it seems irrelevant.

I am with you KJ haha. I thought the draw being this wide open would motivate Cilic but he was not in good condition.

He was dead. Holy smokes that bracket looks like Pouille or maybe Querrey to me.

Randomly just got a text from a buddy that know nothing about tennis with a photo at the Sloane match, they decided yesterday to fly to NYC and go...it's funny when people that have no clue do something like that and call, feel like I need to dumb it down lol

Second time this week, a gal I went to high school with from Dallas went there Monday and saw the Halep/Maria match and I had to explain to her how great/historic that match was. It was her first ever tennis match....she did live video it for a bit but the texts ended up all about the celebs in the stands

Please please please give us Mugu v Sharapova, might be one of the best women's matches we've seen since...

Sharapova/Halep...but that was an all timer...still

Also fundamental error I made taking over in Mugu's match knowing that Rybarikova is kinda shit on the hard court, need to just take my horses at this point, Fed gonna be tough to back though, could go quite outside the box in the men's draw

Isner is flat out trash. He's not a tennis player, he's a server. That's it. Backward hat makes him look like a fucking idiot as well.

Learn to return a serve and make a shot dipshit, that was awful. Unforced errors, haven't even looked but the guy has no skill in shot making and while we pretty much knew that, what a cash grab this guy has made without actually being able to play tennis.

Pretty poor showing for him. If you are going to be lazy at least just come to the net and serve and volley. He has bad ground strokes and still tries to rally with people. Don't really get that.

Not sure where this is coming from but BG posted this, crazy that Shapovalov is now the 3rd favorite

DIt9bB3WAAA1DIw.jpg

https://twitter.com/bgtennisnation/status/903954056049250306

I've read that the surface on Arthur Ashe was resurfaced just before the start of the tournament, which would explain why the surface is slower than usual, at least for now let's see if this gets a little faster after plenty of matches in 2nd week. Also explains why Rafa odds to win are where they are plus the depleted draw and Federer's back troubles.

Which one of these gets into the final? I honestly could see everyone of them go to the final, except maybe Lorenzi.
I think I will pull for Mischa Zverev, love his offensive game and he plays smart with the weapons he has. Love Shap as well, could be a great match vs PCB

Querrey
M. Zverev

Lorenzi
Anderson

Shapovalov
Carreño Busta

Pouille
Schwartzman

Pouille and Querrey for me, at least Sam has a semblance of experience going deep. I like Zverev as well....Shap would be a distant 4th, not sure I don't fade him tomorrow though.

I'd have to see the lines and all, shap was coming together nicely toward the end of that last match but the guy did retire.

Yes, although Bautista Agut usually loses whenever he plays a higher ranked player outside of clay. But Delpo playing well it's true

I can see her get down 5-1 and still win the set. She's pure drama, but aren't they all? ;)

Not great start lol. Would be devistating to have the day it's looking like and lose it all on her haha

Found it on espn online, fuck hell she looks terrible and now trainer call

JFC she's so jekyl/hyde, guess that be why I love her lol

Haha KJ was just thinking the same. Hope she calls it soon if this is how she is gonna play. 9 games in a row woof

Looks like a sick child vs a pro, this is always the risk. Just a very, very costly one today

Strange match she seems like she would win easily after starting so well not sure what happened, maybe she wasn't feeling well it would be the only logical explanation after this horror show

Haha this is literally the 15% chance that fucks us. She pulls out set 1 and this happens it's ok but ouch

Shap with a mountain to climb now, I missed the start but he seemed to cruise early, pressure getting to him finally maybe

Reactions: KJ
Always so awesome to wake up to find that Shap couldn't win any of those TBs. How can you possibly take every set to 6-6 then seemingly get murdered in the TBs? That's something to think about going forward, could cause some mental problems.

Maria's a fucking idiot for not challenging that shot. Nice to leave one in the pocket instead of getting the set evened up.

And idiot was the most polite word I could come up with because she got called much worse in my living room a few minutes ago

WTF is this bitch doing? I mean she's mentally fucked. And I deserve this, betting that she was mentally fit to run through a 2-week tournament that she should win after all that time out of the game was irresponsible.

That non-challenge though, seriously...run up to the net and look? It's a fucking hard court, what did she expect to see ffs. And it changed the match. But she still has a set 2 challenge jfc

Back