***2017 Recruiting*** aka the LSU Thread...

The LSU football team picked up its 6th commitment for 2016 yesterday in linebacker/safety Clifford Chattman (6-5, 190, McDonough 35). Chattman is an outstanding prospect (currently at No. 19 on our list of Top LA Prospects for 2016) who will likely bulk up and play outside linebacker at LSU, which is obviously a position of need in the 2016 recruiting class. To judge for yourself what kind of prospect Chattman is, check out his impressive highlights reel. With Chattman’s commitment, the Tigers now have six verbal pledges for 2016, and could be in good shape to secure a commitment from another McDonough 35 player, Mastephon Taylor (DT/OT, 6'5", 275, No. 16 on our list of Top LA Prospects). Chattman and Taylor both attended LSU’s Boys from the Boot event last weekend and received LSU offers.

2016, LA is loaded

LA has the number 1 QB in the land in Shea Patterson......has an offer from every school naturally

Feleipe Franks is a 2016 commit from FLA that they want to hold onto as well I would think

What an incredible recruiting class they have coming In. My cousin"s pappy told me that the 2019 class will blow your hair back , it is that good

Put the college back into college football before it's too late

It's rotten now

Obv with Ole Miss, might be the shadiest place going nowadays...

Let's get an early start on the "Ole Mi$$" refrain that was so often parroted in 2013 because 2016 will be a top 10 class for Ole Miss for similar reasons: natural ties, relationships, dumb luck, etc. Or we just outbid every major program in the country. That works too I guess.

Actually, he's a December enrollee. 18 year olds change their minds, but Patterson flipping would be a major surprise.

Is he? That is good for you all.

I always have liked Ole Miss for some reason so I hope you guys keep developing.

Is he? That is good for you all.

I always have liked Ole Miss for some reason so I hope you guys keep developing.

The thing is that we can land a top 10 class and finish with the 4 best class in our division. It's hard to gain any ground.

In football recruiting news, tomorrow LSU will be hosting several big-time prospects for 2016 and beyond during its annual Junior Day. Each year these events seem to get bigger, and last year there were more than 300 kids in attendance. LSU’s 2016 recruiting class is already off to a solid start with six commitments and the No. 7 spot in 247Sports’ national team rankings, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them pick up another one or two commitments this weekend. Here’s a list by nola.com’s Jimmy Smith of some of the headliners who will be attending the event, including LSU quarterback commit Feleipe Franks.
One more recruiting tidbit: We all know that linebacker is a major position of need for LSU’s 2016 class. Well, yesterday the No. 1 outside linebacker prospect in the nation, Keion Joyner (6-3, 200, Havelock, NC), named UNC, LSU and Florida State as his top-three schools. You may recall that Joyner’s family is from south Louisiana (Abbeville).

Twink, I've heard we feel good right now for Allen the OT and Carter the DB. What's the word on those 2?

Now for the good news in football recruiting: LSU picked up a huge commitment yesterday from cornerback Saivion Smith (6-1, 175) of Bradenton, FL, who is widely regarded as the No. 1 cornerback in the country. According to reports, Smith informed the LSU staff of his commitment to LSU during last weekend’s Junior day event, which he attended with his parents, but waited to announce it on ESPNU yesterday. Just a few weeks ago, LSU landed three cornerbacks in the 2015 signing class – Kevin Toliver, Donté Jackson and Xavier Lewis - who Mike Detillier described as the best group of cornerbacks LSU ever signed, and with the addition of Smith in next year’s class, it’s clear to see that LSU’s DBU moniker is in no treat of fading anytime soon.
Something very interesting happened after Smith’s public commitment that has a lot of Tiger Fans even more excited. Just minutes after Smith’s announcement, quarterback target Dwayne Haskins of Potomac, MD (the big-time “pro-style” quarterback I mentioned last week) tweeted, “congrats brother. looking forward to playing with you. #GeauxTigers @Saivion3” Haskins hasn’t yet committed to LSU, but that tweet sure indicates that a commitment from him could be on the horizon.

In football recruiting news, just a few days after landing a commitment from Saivion Smith, the nation’s No. 1 cornerback, LSU extended an offer to his teammate at IMG Academy, elite defensive end Rahshaun Smith. The Tigers are also recruiting two more very highly rated prospects from the Academy, DE Shaver Manual and CB Khalil Ladler. Having landed Smith’s commitment this early in the recruiting process could pay big dividends for the Tigers as he has stated that he will be encouraging his teammates to follow him to Baton Rouge.
After only offering two quarterbacks in the 2015 class, LSU seems to be stepping up its QB recruitment big-time for 2016. LSU already has a commitment from an outstanding QB in Feliepe Franks, and appears to be in good shape with the highly regarded quarterback out of Maryland whom I mentioned yesterday, Dwayne Haskins. In addition, LSU has extended offers to two other out-of-state quarterbacks in Brandon Peters of Indiana, and Jarrett Guarantano of New Jersey. Many of you will be interested in knowing that three of the four aforementioned quarterbacks are classified as “Pro-Style” quarterbacks, with Franks being the only exception. But as I cautioned before, I wouldn’t read too much into the labels that are put on quarterbacks as they are very subjective and loosely defined. For an interesting take on the whole pro-style vs. dual threat thing, see this article by AndTheValleyShook: On LSU's Quarterback Problem, And Focusing On The Right Things.

Willie Allen, OT from John Curtis. I didn't even know that Carter was already committed, had just read a list of early class projections. Even though we've been able to recruit Louisiana the last few years, I'm still skeptical of pulling highly rated kids from there if LSU wants them

We start today’s report with some disturbing news related to LSU recruiting. According to this report by the Advocate, LSU has been slapped with recruiting sanctions stemming from a recruit who signed a financial aid agreement and then changed his mind and signed with another school. As we’ve discussed before, a financial aid agreement doesn’t bind a player to a school, but does bind the school to the player. The way I understood it, the benefit to the school is that it can have unlimited contact with the player once he signs the agreement, but it turns out that the rule is more complicated that that. Apparently, the school is only allowed the unlimited contact if the player ultimately signs with LSU, and that’s why LSU is in a pickle at this time. Evidently, LSU took a risk and used its privileged contact with a player trusted to honor his commitment and enroll early, but that player ended up changing his mind and signing elsewhere. The public records obtained by the Advocate do not list the name of the recruit involved, but many assume that it was Matt Womack who signed a financial aid agreement with LSU in August before de-committing and signing with arch-rival Alabama. To make matters more interesting, shortly after the news of LSU’s sanctions surfaced, Womack sent out a simple tweet that said, “Roll Tide.” According to reports, LSU will not be able to sign anyone to a financial aid agreement for the next two years and will be stripped of 10 percent of its recruiting evaluation days in 2015, which amounts to having only 189 evaluation days instead of 210. To me, this just doesn’t seem right.

In football recruiting news, here’s an excellent article by Shea Dixon of 247Sports on Coach Ed Orgeron’s recruitment of defensive linemen. As I’ve stated before, Louisiana’s class of 2016 defensive tackles is as strong as any I can remember, and according to Dixon’s article, LSU is leading for all of the state’s top-5 (Neville's Rashard Lawrence, St. Thomas Aquinas' Edwin Alexander, McDonogh 35's Stephon Taylor, Destrehan's Glen Logan and Rummel's Briston Guidry) along with a couple of big-time prospects out of Texas (Ed Oliver and Kendell Jones). Dixon also gives an overview of a few defensive end targets who could be on the brink of receiving LSU offers. All indications are that Coach Orgeron is putting in the work and living up to his reputation as a top recruiter, and with all the DL talent in Louisiana this year, the timing couldn’t be better.

In football recruiting news, LSU currently has seven commitments for 2016 and could add another tomorrow when Louisiana’s own Cameron Lewis announces his school of choice on his birthday. Lewis (ATH, 6-2, 190, Wossman) is No. 15 on our list of Top Louisiana Prospects for the Class of 2015 and is an outstanding prospect who could play any number of positions but is projected as a safety at the next level. Lewis received an offer from LSU in November and attended LSU’s Junior Day event last month. He also holds offers from several major schools including Georgia, Mississippi State, Texas A&M, TCU, Michigan and Notre Dame. All indications are that Lewis will choose LSU, but in the crazy game of recruiting you never know

The LSU football team received some great news on the recruiting front yesterday and could receive some more today. Yesterday defensive line coach Coach Ed Orgeron extended an offer to class of 2017 in-state defensive tackle Tyler Shelvin (6’2", 310, Northside High School, Video Highlights) and a few minutes later Shelvin accepted the offer and pledged his commitment. Shelvin, along with 2016 DT sensation Rashard Lawrence, were two players in attendance for LSU’s first spring practice last Saturday. I love the fact that Coach Orgeron didn’t hesitate in offering Shelvin early on, especially with an in-state player of this caliber. In the past, LSU has often been late to the party in offering elite players from within the state’s borders and it has hurt them a few times. With Shelvin’s pledge, the Tigers now have two commitments for the class of 2017, and they are both big-time home-grown national recruits. The other is Dylan Moses who remains firmly committed despite giving his verbal pledge when he was just 14 years old (LSU certainly didn’t hesitate in offering Moses!).
Today at 9:30 a.m., class of 2016 athlete Cameron Lewis (6-2, 190, Wossman, No. 15 on our list of Top Louisiana Prospects for the Class of 2015) will announce his school of choice and LSU is believed to be his leader. As soon as I learn of the news, I will pass it along to those of you who follow DandyDonLSU on Twitter, although I may be a few minutes late as I have a doctor’s appointment at that time. (Just a routine checkup folks. No worries.)

LSU's 2016 class currently has eight commitments and is ranked 7th in the country, according to 247Sports. The class is highlighted by two Florida prospects - elite quarterback Feliepe Franks of Crawfordville, and five-star cornerback Saivion Smith of Bradenton. As of now, I'd say the two biggest remaining needs in the class are for defensive linemen and linebackers. Fortunately, the state is absolutely loaded at these positions and the Tigers are in position to finish strong. The Tigers appear to be in good shape with in-state D-linemen Edwin Alexander, Rashard Robinson, Glen Logan, Stephon Taylor, and Briston Guidry, and are also in the mix for Kendell Jones of Killeen, Texas. I would expect the Tigers to sign four or five of those six players. As for linebackers, I'm hearing LSU is in great shape for Michael Divinity, the state's top LB prospect, and is among the leaders for Keion Joyner of Havelock, North Carolina who has family in Abbeville (near my neck of the woods) and is the nation's top-ranked OLB. Also, a big-time linebacker prospect from Houston by the name of Jeffrey McCulloch will be visiting LSU next weekend for the Spring Game. It will be his second stop at LSU. I think Tiger fans will be very happy come National Signing Day, 2016.

Geaux247 Big Board: Offense
LSU Newsletter

<section class="body article">The spring evaluation period is right around the corner, kicking off on April 15, and the LSU staff will hit the trail the Sunday following the spring game on April 18.
<figure class="figure wide lg" id="Asset2384751">
6_3493551.jpg
<figcaption>Devin White is LSU's top running back target </figcaption></figure>New names will pop up on the board, so it is time for Geaux247 to reset our Big Board on offense of who we consider LSU’s top targets, along with the latest.
Editor’s Note: We will run our Big Board for defense on Wednesday
Quarterbacks
**** Feleipe Franks 6-5/220 Crawfordville, FL (Wakulla)
Franks was in town two and a half weeks ago when he was on spring break. Currently, it looks like the next time he will be back in Baton Rouge will be the Bayou Picnic in late May. His brother at Central Florida has his spring game the same day as LSU’s spring game, so he and his family are slated to be in Orlando that weekend. As for Franks’ commitment to the Tigers, it is on very solid footing.
**** Dwayne Haskins 6-2/185 Potomac, MD (The Bulls School)
Haskins is the name mentioned the most as far as other quarterbacks go, but he has still yet to make it to LSU for a visit. He checked out Florida a couple of weeks back and Maryland last week, and says he wants to try to get to LSU, Alabama, Oklahoma and Florida before he makes his commitment sometime in June. As of now there are no set plans on an LSU visit and the Tigers are a longshot at best at the moment.
Running Backs
**** Devin White 6-1/240 Springhill, LA (North Webster)
White is LSU’s No. 1 priority at running back and has been from Day 1 for the 2016 class. That is something that sits well with the four-star prospect and was reinforced on his unofficial visit on March 21. White could also be a terror at linebacker and if he chooses to go that route in college then LSU will let him make that switch. Getting White back on campus was big since he had not been in Baton Rouge for a while, and that trip shifted momentum back in the Tigers’ direction according to sources close to the situation.
Wide Receivers
<figure class="figure right md" id="Asset2384753">
7_3524881.jpg
<figcaption>Stephen Sullivan </figcaption></figure>**** Stephen Sullivan 6-6/222 Donaldsonville, LA (Donaldsonville)
Sullivan has been adamant about the strength of his pledge to the Tigers being solid since he committed over a year ago. He reinforced that stance again nine days ago when he punched his ticket to The Opening. If, and right now it is a big if, any schools are going to make him change his stance it would be Auburn or Mississippi State as things currently stand.
**** Dee Anderson 6-4/177 Mesquite, TX (West Mesquite)
Tiger fans are starting to get anxious with Anderson and Texas after the Longhorns have ramped up things on his front. He took an unofficial visit to Texas a week and a half ago, but it is worth noting that Anderson did not travel to Austin solely to check out the Longhorns. He was on campus for the Texas Relays and went to catch a practice while in town. Anderson told Horns247 that he enjoyed the visit and will check the Longhorns out more. But he added that he was still solid with his commitment to the Tigers.
**** Mykel Jones 6-0/190 Patterson, LA (Patterson)
Jones visited LSU for Boys from the Boot and that is his only trip so far this spring since he tore his ACL a little over a month ago. The Alabama staff is expecting him in town for their spring game which happens to be the same day as LSU’s. I am not putting much stock into the notion that if Jones attends the Bama spring game then that means his interest lies more with the Crimson Tide, because with he and his father it is about seeing all of the schools in contention. I do feel that Alabama is definitely in it, but so is LSU, Tennessee, USC, Texas and Ole Miss.
**** Clyde LeFlore 6-0/175 New Orleans, LA (Warren Easton)
Leflore’s name has not been mentioned much of late with LSU, and Texas A&M appears to be the team to beat based on what we are hearing. Louisiana is so deep at receiver and cornerback that some very good players will leave the state, and LeFlore could be one.
**** Binjimen Victor 6-4/170 Pompano Beach, FL (Coconut Creek)
Victor is teammates with Trayvon Mullen and the Tigers would like to pull a package deal out of South Florida. Florida is currently the team to beat, and one thing to watch is whether LSU will be on the summer tour that he and some of his teammates take.
**** Darnell Salomon 6-3, 198 Hollywood, FL (Miami Central)
The crystal ball says that LSU leads for Salomon. However, on Saturday he told Ryan Bartow that Alabama is his leader and has been. The LSU staff stays in contact with Salomon but still a lot of questions surrounding his alleged involvement related to charges filed last summer on the Georgia campus for burglary. And remember, LSU receivers coach Tony Ball was hosting Salomon on that trip to Athens.
*** Herb McGee 6-2/175 Reserve, LA (Riverside)
McGee is fresh off an unofficial visit to Arizona State over the weekend and it is worth noting that he left Tempe without an offer from the Sun Devils. McGee definitely has the skills to play for ASU, so it is a head scratcher as to why he was not offered. LSU and Mississippi State are his two biggest offers. Tony Ball will check McGee out this spring to see where he stacks up on a crowded receiver board.
Tight Ends
<figure class="figure left md" id="Asset2384757">
7_2875204.jpg
<figcaption>Jamal Pettigrew </figcaption></figure>**** Jamal Pettigrew 6-6/218 New Orleans, LA (St. Augustine)
Pettigrew committed to the Tigers in January and is one of LSU’s biggest recruiters for the 2016 class. His pledge is on very solid ground and Pettigrew is working to help assemble the nation’s top class.
**** Kaden Smith 6-5/235 Flower Mound, TX (Marcus)
With Jamal Pettigrew already in the fold, it makes landing Smith that much tougher. It does not help that LSU has not thrown to the tight end much under Cam Cameron. Stanford looks to be the team to beat but keep an eye on Alabama, especially since Smith’s sister goes to school in Tuscaloosa.
Offensive Line
*** OG Donavaughn Campbell 6-5/340 Ponchatoula, LA (Ponchatoula)
Campbell is getting the royal treatment from Ed Orgeron, who stays on top of his recruitment, especially since Alabama is making him such a huge priority. The Alabama staff is trying to get Campbell to town for the spring game, but Orgeron is not having any of it. Look for Campbell to make it back to Alabama for camp this summer and for the Crimson Tide to be mentioned all the way to the end. As of now, Campbell’s pledge is solid, but this could turn into a fight.
***** OT Willie Allen 6-7/300 River Ridge, LA (John Curtis)
Allen recently tweeted that he knows which school he wants to commit to and it said he has been wanting to play for that school since he was 13-years old. He has since deleted that tweet, but reading between the lines and talking to several sources that does not point to LSU. The feeling here has not changed for a while and that is Alabama is the team to beat. Jeff Grimes and Frank Wilson are both working the LSU angle, but there is ground to make up.
***** OT Gregory Little 6-5/282 Allen, TX (Allen)
Despite making an early commitment to Texas A&M last June, Little is still keeping his options open according to sources in Texas. That does not indicate that his pledge is not solid at the moment, rather it just tells us that he is keeping an eye on other schools. LSU is not backing away from the nation’s No. 1 offensive tackle, but if a school is going to take him away from the Aggies it would be Texas for now.
**** OT Jean Delance 6-5/281 Mesquite, TX (North Mesquite)
Delance was committed to Oklahoma before that fraternity video went viral that included racial slurs. He quickly dropped his pledge and has soured on the Sooners in a big way. Jeff Grimes is working on getting Delance on campus for a visit, and the Tigers feel like they are in it, along with TCU and Texas A&M.
*** OT Brodarious Hamm 6-4/327 Griffin, GA (Spalding)
Hamm visited LSU a few weeks back and his offer from the Tigers was reinforced on the trip. He has since named Auburn his leader followed by Tennessee then LSU. The key for LSU is getting him back on campus again and they hope to get him to camp this summer to see if he is an inside or an edge guy.
*** OT Stewart Reese 6-5/348 Fort Pierce, FL (Fort Pierce Central)
Reese may only be the No. 33 offensive tackle in the 247Sports Composite, but his offer list consisting of LSU, Alabama, Florida State, Florida, Georgia, Nebraska, and many others is what is truly impressive. It remains to be seen how legit his interest is in LSU, and that picture should clear up some this spring when Corey Raymond and Jeff Grimes hit the Sunshine State.
**** OT JP Urquidez 6-6/300 Copperas Cove, TX (Copperas Cove)
Urquidez plans to make a decision this spring and right now the Tigers are on the outside looking in with Baylor, Texas and Oklahoma looking to be in the best position to land his commitment.
*** OG Collin Fountain 6-3/325 Lake Charles, LA (Barbe)
Fountain is a mauler inside and has really worked on slimming down over the past year. LSU will take a good look at him this spring and again at camp this summer to see where he stacks up with only one open spot on the interior of the line.
*** OG Colton Prater 6-4/275 Bossier City, LA (Airline)
Prater is assembling a nice offer list with the biggest two coming from TCU and Mississippi State. He took in LSU’s junior day and the staff will be checking him out this spring and looking to get him to camp as well. Like Collin Fountain, Prater is another one to keep an eye on for playing his way into an offer.
</section>

We start today’s report with some disturbing news related to LSU recruiting. According to this report by the Advocate, LSU has been slapped with recruiting sanctions stemming from a recruit who signed a financial aid agreement and then changed his mind and signed with another school. As we’ve discussed before, a financial aid agreement doesn’t bind a player to a school, but does bind the school to the player. The way I understood it, the benefit to the school is that it can have unlimited contact with the player once he signs the agreement, but it turns out that the rule is more complicated that that. Apparently, the school is only allowed the unlimited contact if the player ultimately signs with LSU, and that’s why LSU is in a pickle at this time. Evidently, LSU took a risk and used its privileged contact with a player trusted to honor his commitment and enroll early, but that player ended up changing his mind and signing elsewhere. The public records obtained by the Advocate do not list the name of the recruit involved, but many assume that it was Matt Womack who signed a financial aid agreement with LSU in August before de-committing and signing with arch-rival Alabama. To make matters more interesting, shortly after the news of LSU’s sanctions surfaced, Womack sent out a simple tweet that said, “Roll Tide.” According to reports, LSU will not be able to sign anyone to a financial aid agreement for the next two years and will be stripped of 10 percent of its recruiting evaluation days in 2015, which amounts to having only 189 evaluation days instead of 210. To me, this just doesn’t seem right.

The audacity of this kid even trying to acquire Finacial Aid after pocketing in excess of six digits from both LSU and Alabama just in recruiting alone. That's a shame to the great tax payer.

Shortly after the conclusion of the Spring Game, LSU received some great news on the recruiting front when Edwin Alexander re-committed to LSU. I say “re-committed” because Alexander had committed to LSU early last year but then backed off of his commitment to explore other options. Alexander (6-2, 310, St. Thomas Aquinas) is a big-time 5-star defensive tackle who we have rated No. 2 on our list of Top LA Prospects for 2016. With his pledge, LSU has nine commitments in its 2016 class which is now ranked No. 5 in the nation, according to 247Sports.

one for the Razors....kid is like 6 foot 7 I think

One more recruiting tidbit before moving on… The second-rated quarterback on our list of Top LA Prospects, Cole Kelly of Teurlings Catholic (Lafayette), committed to Arkansas yesterday. Kelly had not been offered by LSU.

Alabama got a commitment from 5* 2017 RB Najee Harris. Kid is from California and his signing day is 22 months away, so I am skeptical he ends up in Tuscaloosa. But he seems to be a player

Wrong year but funny to comment on...had intial looks from Bama and UM...before Sparty then the legal issues...

He did change twitter handle tho...used to be 'Gods Gift' or something like that...

DETROIT (WXYZ) - Former Detroit high school star, Jayru Campbell, officially announced on twitter Thursday night his plans for college. Campbell says he will be attending New Mexico Military Institute.
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" title="Twitter Timeline" height="204" style="box-sizing: border-box; border-style: none; width: 492px; color: rgb(26, 26, 26); font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 28.7999992370605px; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; display: block; position: static; visibility: visible;"></iframe>

It's assumed that he will play football there, since he has been retweeting well wishes about him playing.

Campbell was a standout quarterback at Cass Tech High School and had verbally committed to play at Michigan State before he was caught on cell phone video body slamming a security guard at his school in January 2014.

Campbell was sentenced to 60 days in jail for an aggravated assault charge related to the incident.

The day after he was released from jail, he was accused of assaulting his 17-year-old girlfriend in a stairwell at Cass Tech. He was later sentenced to 7 months in jail and an extra 12 months of probation.

Wrong year but funny to comment on...had intial looks from Bama and UM...before Sparty then the legal issues...

He did change twitter handle tho...used to be 'Gods Gift' or something like that...

DETROIT (WXYZ) - Former Detroit high school star, Jayru Campbell, officially announced on twitter Thursday night his plans for college. Campbell says he will be attending New Mexico Military Institute.
<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" title="Twitter Timeline" height="204" style="box-sizing: border-box; border-style: none; width: 492px; color: rgb(26, 26, 26); font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 28.7999992370605px; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; display: block; position: static; visibility: visible;"></iframe>

It's assumed that he will play football there, since he has been retweeting well wishes about him playing.

Campbell was a standout quarterback at Cass Tech High School and had verbally committed to play at Michigan State before he was caught on cell phone video body slamming a security guard at his school in January 2014.

Campbell was sentenced to 60 days in jail for an aggravated assault charge related to the incident.

The day after he was released from jail, he was accused of assaulting his 17-year-old girlfriend in a stairwell at Cass Tech. He was later sentenced to 7 months in jail and an extra 12 months of probation.
the video of him jacking that security guard was pretty nasty.....nothing worse than what jeremy hill did though..this kid just doesn't get it though....don't see him doing anything but ending up in prison

the video of him jacking that security guard was pretty nasty.....nothing worse than what jeremy hill did though..this kid just doesn't get it though....don't see him doing anything but ending up in prison

Agreed, and after getting out he assaulted the GF...

He is gonna be a lifer at some point...

I told y'all God been blessing me. I'm proud to pronounce that I have committed to New Mexico Military Institute! Stay tuned for my story...

Back