2017 #1 Fantasy Baseball League

wreck

Pretty much a regular
Not sure who's going to be in charge this year but wanted to start a new thread, to get an idea of who's coming back and if we need to find more people.

Here is the list of last year's teams.

1. tipyerbartender
2. aplous
3. HBomb
4. Grind
5. TheLaw
6. Compton Ballers
7. Gabe
8. Gwarner
9. Canes1
10. Productive Human
11. wreck
12. Gorgy

The only thing I would think is that this needs to be a 12 team league at minimum. 10 just isn't worth it. Anyone have any other suggestions? Changing scoring categories? OBP instead of AVG? Maybe changing to Roto instead of H2H?

One recent addition to Yahoo is that they have added the ability to add DL and NA players directly to DL & NA slots so owners don't have to cycle drop an active player unnecessarily just to then designate DL player to the DL.

I may be interested if y'all need to fill a spot. A year removed from paying attention to baseball so I'm sure lots has change so free money.

Always a fan of OBP instead of AVG.

Doesn't appear Tip wants to run the league if he isn't reinstated. Anyone want to step up to be new commish?

Doesn't appear Tip wants to run the league if he isn't reinstated. Anyone want to step up to be new commish?

what's happened with tip?

he just reupped the league. Got my confirmation email.

what do you think we should do? what's going on with his removal?

Tip was scheduled to have his ban lifted on 1/22, but through conversations and actions yesterday, it was made clear that Tip had zero interest in being a positive contributor at CTG. With him making that decision, it was best to part ways, and make the ban permanent (again).

If you are unable to contact him through the league (or via Twitter), let me know and I can provide his email address (I'll check with him to be sure it's okay to share).

you can always start a new league without and just not invite tip.

I was commish for the 2nd league if yall need someone to commish

Tip is in. Let's do it.

i have a work conference in New Orleans 3/27-3/31 so really can't draft that week. How bout 3/21 or 3/22?

I think we're at 9, but Wreck said he needs to have 12 or else he's not interested. I think that means we need 3 more. Might be best to reschedule at this point.

gonna have to reschedule and make sure we have 12

looks like we have:
tip
grind
me
plous
hbomb
law
wreck
canes
gorg

add renew and we need two? Hellooooo

that'd be 12 if we have renew.

Draft was last night and we need to tell tip to clear the results and set a new date

I could do tomorrow 8pm or later though it will interfere with my rooting against KU....could also do Monday night 830 central or later.

tip rescheduled the draft to tomorrow at 9. I sent MCG an email with tip CC'd to hopefully get that spot filled

just responded to Hbomb via pm.

assumed I wasnt in and have been pretty busy lately. I wouldnt be available to draft tomorrow night - if yall need one the earliest I would be available Monday night at best.

ComptonBallers I believe is in, but he's not a member on the site.

Monday would also work better for me than tonight

it appears we have 12 now by tip's math, but i don't know about when the draft is actually gonna happen?

It sounds like Monday works for everyone, but if we can all do tonight it'd be nice to get it done

the 12:
gorg
mcg
canes
choo-tang clan (idk?)
compton ballers (?)
grind
me
gyno
t1dc (?)
jason (?)
tip
plous

there are 12 teams in the league, i copied that over above, but i just don't know who is who

he was in the chatroom the other day when the draft was supposed to happen. Can't say that much about the rest of you

Back