2016 Tennis Season - Discussion Thread

Hello panda. Hope you are well.

:shake:

very disappointed to find out that Roland Garros has no general admission like Wimbledon and the US Open, they offered us tickets for 700 euros for then night games (that got rained out) if we like.

:shake:

very disappointed to find out that Roland Garros has no general admission like Wimbledon and the US Open, they offered us tickets for 700 euros for then night games (that got rained out) if we like.

Yeah. We've been talking about how this tourney is behind the times. No roof. No hawkeye.

Yeah. We've been talking about how this tourney is behind the times. No roof. No hawkeye.

yeah, roof in 2020 I think I heard? Ridiculous for the money they bring in on this thing (judging by how much tickets went for)

yeah, roof in 2020 I think I heard? Ridiculous for the money they bring in on this thing (judging by how much tickets went for)

Its stupid man. The Court Judge going to inspect where shots are in 2016 is dumb too.

95 fucking percent of the time these dumb cows hit it to where the opponent is, not the opposite court, when it comes to a smash or drive volley at the net

winner after winner

as long as she's fucking with Serena's serve, the American is dead in the water

15-40, 2 more BP chances

Back