2016 Soccer

dylanphan

Pretty much a regular
After weeks of negotiations, we have finally come to an agreed upon salary for my triumphant return to once again make the soccer forum the most profitable forum on the internet.

In this thread you can expect accurate record keeping, lots of cussing and Dylanphan talking to himself, and lots and lots of winners.

I expect this thread to get the most page views at CTG, if not the entire internet, and if you do not like what you are reading, please feel free to excuse yourself.

Other plays, discussion, calling me an idiot are VERY encouraged. All I ask is that we make money here.

:cheers3: :cheers3:

West Ham/Newcastle o2.5 (+104) 1.00 to make 1.04
Peterbrough/Southend o2.75 (-121) 2.42 to make 2.00

Weird little quirk here in France, as PGS visits Toulouse here and play them 3 times in 11 days. The other two games are in Paris.
PSG pretty much have won Ligue 1 already, but I think they still want the undefeated season.
Toulouse near bottom of the table, but frenchies only relegate bottom 2, so points would be nice, but not near as dire as you may think
Odds seem too short here on PSG who are flying

PSG -1 (-112) 2.24 to win 2.00
:cheers3:

Adding Leicester City +118 (1.00 to make 1.18)
Napoli/Sassuolo o2.5 (-155) (3.10 to make 2.00)

NE Pats -5 (-104) 2.08 to make 2.00
See wayyyyyy too many people talking up KC, public dog. Have a shit ton of stats to back the NE play, but really just fading a bunch of other people that are on KC here.

3-3-1 (+0.28)
meh, pretty bland day. Leicester game was stupid, probably got a lucky push in France. I think I had a pretty good view on things EXCEPT the Posh, wtf happened there I do not know.

Club America (pk) -130 (2.60 to make 2.00)
Queretaro (MEX)/Pachuca (MEX) 1st Half Over 1 -118* (2.36 to make 2.00)

Be back tomorrow early, pretty good slate on deck for Sunday :cheers3:

4-3-2 (+2.28 ytd)

Going to watch the United game, no thoughts on it, but gun to my head, I think there will be a dearth of goals. United laying with no playmaker out there really, and Pool without Benteke are going to have issues getting goals. Looks like a 0-0, 1-0 game to me. Hoping United win, or at the very least play with some sense of urgency out there.

one more early - Real Madrid -2.5 (-141) 1.41 to make 1.00

Last time out, Sporting Gijon held Real scoreless. but I think Zidanne has taken the training wheels off this club, in particular at home.
Sporting Gijon has scored all of 1 away goals in their last 6 matches. total.
Real Madrid is always up for goals, and when they smell blood, everyone wants in. gotta imagine that away side will pack it in hoping not to get steam rolled, but this one has the looks of a 3-0, 4-0 match to me.

Brilliant fucking morning.
Let's add these two:
Toluca (MEX)/UNAM Pumas (MEX) 1st Half Over 1 -106 (2.12 to make 2.00)
Arsenal (ENG-P) 1st Half +195 (0.5 to make 0.98)

7-4-3 (+5.28) Kinda sucks that I didn't hit that Mexican game, 5 goals, but just the one in the 1h.

Have a few more coming up here, just want to check some things out before posting

CDM Iquique (CHI)/Universidad Catolica (CHI) Over 3 -128 (1.28 to make 1.00)
New York Rangers/Washington Capitals 1st Period Over 1½ +115 (1.00 to make 1.15)

Afternoon hockey today all over. Both Rangers and Craps were sluggish yesterday, and they come right back with another afternoon game. I expect both teams will want to start off faster offensively which should lead to opportunities. No Lundqvist for the Rangers either doesn't hurt.
The chile total was a borderline 2 unit play. We'll just play it to make one to not leak too much profit from the weekend in case I see it wrong.

9-4-3 (+7.43)

Trying to keep this train rolling without pushing too damn much. Here's two for today

Granada (ESP-P)/Eibar (ESP-P) 1st Half Over ½,1 -137 (1.37 to make 1.00)
RKC Waalwick (HOL-2)/Sparta Rotterdam (HOL-2) Over 3½ -114 (2.28 to make 2.00)

:cheers3: :cheers3:

fwiw, 9 of the last 10 Eibar home games have had at least 1 goal before ht. 8 of last 10 Granada's away games have at least 1 goal before ht.
Seems like it should have been a stronger play, but I am pretty stupid.

Couple goals in a couple minutes from Eibar :cheers3:

Get that other one home

11-4-3 (+10.43 ytd)

Al Wasl (UAE-Cup) +110* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Al Wahda (1.50 to make 1.65)

Kind of like the overs in the UAE games today too, but paying juice to get over three in a semifinal game doesn't seem like a long time winner. Instead, I'll roll wit the home side here to get the win.

11-5-3 (+8.93 ytd)

One more for now:
West Bromwich (ENG-FA Cup)/Bristol City (ENG-FA Cup) Over 2,2½ -108 (1.08 to make 1.00)

Adding:

PSG (FRA-Coupe) -1½,-2 +118* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Toulouse (2.00 to make 2.36)

This one seems really good to me. I know Toulouse played PSG tight last time out, but that was at home, and a league match where they are close to the drop zone.
As they are still close to being relegated (and may very well be if the French courts have their way), I have to believe they will need to save any guys that are iffy here for league play and not worry too much about cup games.
PSG did suffer a few knocks last time out and are without Pastore and Ibra, but ffs, front like of Cavani, Levezzi and AdM sure to give Toulouse fits.
While this may not be the strongest PSG side, I still believe they want the treble at least and will not falter in Paris. Asking them to win by 2+ may be a bit much, but getting positive odds to do so, I'll take a dabble.
This one has 3-0 all over it.

11-7-3 (+5.85)
Rough stretch there, and not much to work on it mid week, but big slate of games today.

Gutted to see Norwich equalize there :)

Gonna start with these:

Barcelona (ESP-P)/Malaga (ESP-P) Over 2½ -117 (1.17 to make 1.00)
Wigan (ENG-One)/Crewe (ENG-One) Over 2½ -135 (1.35 to make 1.00)
Tottenham (ENG-P)/Crystal Palace (ENG-P) Over 2½ +130 (1.00 to make 1.30)

Back