2016 NBA Playoffs: First Round Discussion

I didn't see it, was she upset about the no call against Wade for goaltending after slapping the backboard? Can only assume she was if she's so vocal

Yup she tweeted that she spoke to the refs about the missed calls on both sides. And one of the refs said something rude back to her. Of course it's all hearsay.

One thing that I think everyone can agree on is that the last 2 minute report is pointless and doesn't help anyone.

It'll be interesting to see what big name free agent the Lakers get with the Kobe money freeing up room.

ChQiSQiUoAAfll1.jpg

Clippers 2-16 SU and ATS vs the pregame spread all-time when trailing at the half on the road in the playoffs.

Average losing margin is 11.6 points.

0-2 ATS and SU in this series.

Hard not to like Miami ats and Charlotte TT under tomorrow. I'm wary of taking the full game under because I feel like if the game gets out hand Miami will be the one that can push it over with a late barrage of points.

Torn on the Pacers/Raptors game.

If hornets don't hit 3s they'll lose by 25. Heat gonna demolish the pacers/raptors..... And then LBJ comes to town most likely.

Wade looks likes he's turned back the clock 5 years

If hornets don't hit 3s they'll lose by 25. Heat gonna demolish the pacers/raptors..... And then LBJ comes to town most likely.

Wade looks likes he's turned back the clock 5 years

How is LBJ most likely if you're saying Hawks in 6?

Because the cavs are most likely (meaning greater than 50% chance) gonna win the series.

I cant really believe you asked that question lol

His point was that you picked the Hawks to win, so 'most likely' for you should have had the Hawks facing the Heat.

Can't believe you took it that seriously anyway...seemed like he was just busting your balls a bit.

His point was that you picked the Hawks to win, so 'most likely' for you should have had the Hawks facing the Heat.

Can't believe you took it that seriously anyway...seemed like he was just busting your balls a bit.

I answered it like you would.

Why, lol? Did you not predict Hawks in 6, or did I dream that? I would think that you would think that it would be the Hawks most likely advancing, because you predicted that they will advance. I'm a simpleton, explain.

I answered it like you would.

Right. Didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

The difference between me and you is that I dish it out but can also take it. I don't get all defensive and whiny about things.

Just because I think the Hawks win in 6 does not mean they are the team likely to win the series. I really don't know how else to explain that to you. Basically my point of the prediction was that if the Hawks win they most likely win in 6 so the +750 is nice.

Just because I think the Hawks win in 6 does not mean they are the team likely to win the series. I really don't know how else to explain that to you.

Likely for you is the point. It's likely Atlanta wins based on your prediction. It's likely the Cavs win based on the series odds and others' predictions. Since you were the one writing the post, the assumption was that you would have been consistent with your likely outcome.

Likely for you is the point. It's likely Atlanta wins based on your prediction. It's likely the Cavs win based on the series odds and others' predictions. Since you were the one writing the post, the assumption was that you would have been consistent with your likely outcome.

Thats the assumption of who's reading it. If I say I think the Yankees will win the World Series this year. That does not mean I think it's likely. Tip is usually really good with his sarcastic posts. This wasn't at all one of them unfortunately.

Thats the assumption of who's reading it. If I say I the Yankees will win the World Series this year. That does not mean I think it's likely. Tip is usually really good with his sarcastic posts. This wasn't at all one of them unfortunately.

Right. It would just make you a fan. An unrealistic one, but a fan nonetheless.

Maybe not Tip's best work, but it was still pretty good. Let's give him a 7.5 out of 10.

Tip, you've got all day to crank out a few 9.5s or maybe even some 10s.

Good season Charlotte. Good stepping stone moving forward.
Actually, this might have been it. Al Jefferson, Nic Batum, Marvin Williams and Courtney Lee are all UFA's, and Jeremy Lin's got a player option that I would assume he's going to try and cash in on.

Back