• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

I was in Sioux Falls for a wedding today. Lots of buzz about the Bison and then about the Huskers. Good day for football in the Midwest unless you are from Iowa (and maybe Wisconsin who should be ashamed of that effort today).

fuck off :)

You're winning this shit bama, have fun with half but please, knowing your story, invest half

Man I'm good trust me. I don't ever wanna go back there. I got 3 boys I gotta watch grow up

If you act like you've been there and done that, you'll be grand

Tomorrow is like ground zero

solid job texas. punting with 1:45 left when you've given up 50.

This is exactly what I thought. May be the single dumbest decision I've seen a head coach make in years. There is not a single logical aspect to him making this choice.

it was great the play before .. beuchele does not throw it away and does not force it down the field .. he goes to the ground.

They basically rewarded cal with that call. if he scores texas has a chance. if it is a touchback texas has a chance. Only way they dont have a chance is if that is put back to the 1

it was a terrible call. texas guy picked up the ball prob within 2 or 3 seconds of him dropping it. there was nobody "immediately" around for texas when he dropped it.

lol I don't even remember sr prom date's name, but ya know I'm pretty sure it was tiffany!

Back