******2016 CFB In-Game******

true story

flew to Chicago a few months back on Frontier. NONE of the seats recline and you pay for carry ons. Never again...

I know allegiant and spirit fucking blow, didn't realize frontier was the same way, charge for basically showing up

I know allegiant and spirit fucking blow, didn't realize frontier was the same way, charge for basically showing up
Allegiant is not that bad. I fly from Knoxville to Orlando sometimes for anywhere from $25-$60 one way.
just have a carry on when I fly to see my dad in Cocoa

Don't let Mixon's female beating ways distract you from the fact that PSU peeny touchers below a 14 point lead to USC in the 4th quarter

Allegiant is not that bad. I fly from Knoxville to Orlando sometimes for anywhere from $25-$60 one way.
just have a carry on when I fly to see my dad in Cocoa

I did it one time, maybe 2009 I think from Des Moines to Vegas last minute because it was $99 the day before, changed plans from flying back to PHX. Felt like I was on some circus flight...seriously it was a carnival in the air. Didn't like it at all. And knowing what I know now (they fly out of Mesa here to obscure places) their safety record is quite honestly worse than I've ever seen. No thanks. Will never fly them again.

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top;"> Follow</button>

Ben FredericksonVerified account@Ben_Fred
ESPN could have used the Joe Mixon story to address a huge problem in sports. Instead Brent Musburger wished him a lengthy NFL career. Yeesh

i was die hard dan patrick and i have gotten sick of him. he sells out and asks softball questions to most people. tries to be chummy with all

He grilled coach K a couple weeks ago about grayson allen, made him uncomfortable. Loved it.

Back