• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Utes ... i have a group of guys who are all into the high end brewery stuff. Do you have a plan? None are super rich or anything but all have really good jobs. Might be something a group of us would invest in.

Nothing more than in my head right now. http://www.wibbybrewing.com/ did just that in Longmont, CO where I lived before. They gained some capital from local investors and hit the ground running. They have had the quickest growth of any in the area. Boostrap Brewing is another good local one. I'm starting to research out here, just need to meet up with a brewmaster somehow.

Nothing more than in my head right now. http://www.wibbybrewing.com/ did just that in Longmont, CO where I lived before. They gained some capital from local investors and hit the ground running. They have had the quickest growth of any in the area. Boostrap Brewing is another good local one. I'm starting to research out here, just need to meet up with a brewmaster somehow.

Keep me in the loop if you start moving forward

Keep me in the loop if you start moving forward

Will do. I'm not sure how many cooks realistically work in the kitchen and if there is some type buyout eventually or what. I have a friend who is friends with them, I plan to talk them to get some ideas. You could then write off travel out for the Derby!

I lost on the Bears when they blew that big lead vs. Jax at home. I didn't get back into any of the other pools. My Father in law is still in the SCP. You still alive in any of them?

one left in the main.. thinkin of colts tom... was liking minny but dunno how motivated they will be and so injured

Gotta have good food to make it work longterm. best way is to keep the brew part and the food part separate.. Form LLC with best food truck in town and create permanent food truck that serves out of back of restaurant.. Has to be really good unique food with daily rotating menu.. got some experience with that setup... Also, lowers overhead and waitstaff headaches.. I've found good brewers are not good at food and vice versa.. keep them separate and accountable to area of expertise.. JMO

Gotta have good food to make it work longterm. best way is to keep the brew part and the food part separate.. Form LLC with best food truck in town and create permanent food truck that serves out of back of restaurant.. Has to be really good unique food with daily rotating menu.. got some experience with that setup... Also, lowers overhead and waitstaff headaches.. I've found good brewers are not good at food and vice versa.. keep them separate and accountable to area of expertise.. JMO
Exactly, they all bring in food trucks. I don't want to own a restaurant.....an entirely different beast.

Back