• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

If Kiffin dislike Saban so much, why not be conservative all game in the play calling. Try to throw the gm

Gotta have good food to make it work longterm. best way is to keep the brew part and the food part separate.. Form LLC with best food truck in town and create permanent food truck that serves out of back of restaurant.. Has to be really good unique food with daily rotating menu.. got some experience with that setup... Also, lowers overhead and waitstaff headaches.. I've found good brewers are not good at food and vice versa.. keep them separate and accountable to area of expertise.. JMO

If you are going to be that kind of establishment. A lot of the breweries that I go to do not even offer food. Depends if you are going high end beer or whether you are going brewery/bar.

I have worked in the restaurant industry before and want no part of that life again but the food truck deal is what a lot of the places do that don't have their own kitchen

That was a vulgar display of power by Alabama. Washington needs to hold on to the ball here for a while and score to get some momentum back
MI0001501589.jpg

And some of these food trucks serve really tasty food too. Not so much in Las Vegas but in other towns I go to. Houston and Austin particularly good

If you are going to be that kind of establishment. A lot of the breweries that I go to do not even offer food. Depends if you are going high end beer or whether you are going brewery/bar.

I have worked in the restaurant industry before and want no part of that life again but the food truck deal is what a lot of the places do that don't have their own kitchen

Most in CO have food trucks or let you order food in. Oskar Blues is one of the few with food, he's turned into the Wal Mart of brewing, he's everywhere.

And some of these food trucks serve really tasty food too. Not so much in Las Vegas but in other towns I go to. Houston and Austin particularly good
Some really nice ones here in Nashville, but most are over priced, however i suppose thats how they gotta make their $

had said meal today at place I am involved with, prime rib street taco's and Mrs tee-dub had brisket bbQ pizza.. wonderful

Guy I work with has a brother in law that started a distillery in Mpls. It's fantastic. Vodka/Gin/Aquavit

His success has been in distribution. They have a site with a mixologist and they bring food trucks in every day. Different ones I think.

He sells big into regional hotels and liquor stores.

Crazy how big food trucks have gotten

When I moved here they were just roach coaches, now it's a thriving industry

Back