• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

I favor the sours but I have tried a lot of it including several of their limited release stuff that we were in town for.

I was never much of a sours guy until I stumbled into a place in Ann Arbor called Jolly Pumpkin. Changed my opinion. If you like sours, you would love it.

Need more time to thoroughly translate, but I was just in the D8 thread and from what I can tell he's having marital problems and is coming off a one-week bender.

Washington's bigggest advantage coming in is their receivers vs Bama pass defense

If o line can keepmgiving time like the first few drives they will score

I heard they want to branch out, theres this one girl married to some busted estate broker who is trying to beat wilt's record of 10k

I heard about her. She is currently at 8,769. She stated that for the record breaking 10,001st screwing, she was gonna have sex with Donald Trump. Hope she makes it. I am cheering for her.

I like sours but in moderation. Oskar Blues has some good ones on tap local, haven't seen them in distribution.

Washington's bigggest advantage coming in is their receivers vs Bama pass defense

If o line can keepmgiving time like the first few drives they will score

They have done a decent job with some screen and misdirection looks to get into the pass rush heads a little early too. That can pay dividends for creating time.

Back