• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

I have a degree from UofL, I won't cheer for them as long as Petrino is there. I don't care for Jurich either but hard to argue with where he's taken their athletics programs.
Jurich is the best in the biz

I'd take him to LSU in a NY minute

Updated figures from SI

12/31
03:00 PMTeams
271 - Washington
272 - Alabama (N)

Market Avg.
2016-271-spct-u.gif

Open
+13.5 -106
-13.5 -106
Current
+12.5 -106
-12.5 -106

12/31
07:00 PMTeams
273 - Ohio State
274 - Clemson (N)

Market Avg.
2016-273-spct-u.gif

Open
-3 -107
+3 -105
Current
-2.5 101
+2.5 -114

He already said he's eating crow for dinner tonight lol. Beat UNC in first conf game of the season? Ooops

See mostly Wash poking around the forum, is anyone around here on Bama? All they do is cover spreads.

See mostly Wash poking around the forum, is anyone around here on Bama? All they do is cover spreads.
I put them in a big 4 team teaser so all I need is a win. Teasing the dog up in this spot has not worked well for me in the past. See ND vs. Bama a few years ago when I was getting 20 points and Bama cut through ND and Teo like a hot knife through butter.

On them 1h and 1q but will likely be on bama in the 2h...would love to see UW make this a game. Don't think they'll beat them obviously but I do think they can. Not thrilled with the pocket QB matchup however.

gonna need to find a hockey bet or two for tonight. Think the Wild get it done but there are better spots IMO.

Back