• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Happy 2017 to each and everyone:party:

I've been getting killed...gunna tail all day...KJ is hot I believe

bones it's been hit n miss this bowl season for me, larger plays have sucked for the most part

let's get em today man, tis the season

Just in UW forum on scout......some dude's anniversary today and his wife surprised him by scheduling their church pastor to come over for a vow renewal at noon (kickoff time)....

Fukkkkk off bitch..............

Just in UW forum on scout......some dude's anniversary today and his wife surprised him by scheduling their church pastor to come over for a vow renewal at noon (kickoff time)....

Serve her papers?

I dont understand the college football challenging system because it makes no sense.

Why cant Kentucky challenge that the man never went out of bounds?

One of my pastors went to Florida State. He would have known better.

I knew Jackson was a selfish POS when he did the heisman pose after he played great in the final game of the season in a blowout when his team's season was over.

Dude is all about ME

I'm going to put my chips on the proposition that Lamar Jackson wants to go the fuck home.

It seemed obvious, and I had an LSU bet ready -- just had to hit submit, and then I backed off. I just know even against UH when they were down 31-0 at the half, hey did get their shit together and win the 2H. Also won the 2H vs. Clemson after trailing 28-10 at the half.

Back