• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

I actually need UL to get an occasional first down to help the under

Can't have LSU starting every drive in plus territory

I enjoy Petrino in distress. Guy's been wrapped up in some snaky scandals over the years, hasn't he?

C1BgY4MXgAA-B_J.jpg

They talked about the left guard, and then you can see him tip off the fact he was going to pull -- hilarious

I enjoy Petrino in distress. Guy's been wrapped up in some snaky scandals over the years, hasn't he?

I have a degree from UofL, I won't cheer for them as long as Petrino is there. I don't care for Jurich either but hard to argue with where he's taken their athletics programs.

jimmymo, you out there? Thoughts on Troy Taylor, EWU Pass game and OC? Utah close to hiring him. Aaron Roderick fired the other day and Dennis Erickson retired. I think the EWU offense is what Utah has tried to run unsuccessfully and I'm hoping this guy can help them turn the corner. I didn't realize he played QB at Cal years ago.

How much control does Wittingham have over the play calling? He seems soooo conservative at times, end of half situation the other night for one but it happens a lot.

How much control does Wittingham have over the play calling? He seems soooo conservative at times, end of half situation the other night for one but it happens a lot.
That is the million dollar question KJ. Many thinks he holds them back but I'm not sure sure. I do know when he has no faith in the offense executing he will do what he did to end the 1h in the bowl game rather than give the other team cheap points. I can't say I disagree with him there. He was visibly pissed about the offense the last few games of the year, I'm glad he at least is trying to improve......time will tell.

That is the million dollar question KJ. Many thinks he holds them back but I'm not sure sure. I do know when he has no faith in the offense executing he will do what he did to end the 1h in the bowl game rather than give the other team cheap points. I can't say I disagree with him there. He was visibly pissed about the offense the last few games of the year, I'm glad he at least is trying to improve......time will tell.

Would just like to see his teams try to steal some points when they often have the better unit on the field, which they did against IU at the end of the half and often do against P12 defenses.

Have teaser with one spot to fill, still have Iowa +10 to go Think GB in NFL but don't like crossing 0 leaning Cowboys +12 Any input or ideas welcome

Have teaser with one spot to fill, still have Iowa +10 to go Think GB in NFL but don't like crossing 0 leaning Cowboys +12 Any input or ideas welcome

I'm all for not teasing over zero but that wouldn't deter me with GB, moving from -3 to +4 I could easily live with that

Clemson +8 has been on the list Gorg Thanks
Think they can win outright just earlier in year inconsistencies and games they underperformed = hesitant

Think this is pretty much the first full Louisville game I've watched this year, so naturally my reaction is, this guy won the Heisman?

Thanks KJ I think GB most solid option
Could also wait for next BAR NBA situation

Yes it's over zero but moving from a key number over another one and to another one...with a team that may be the best in football at the moment. Makes sense to me. GL with it whatever you decide.

Back