• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Love you twink....but.......

LF = Ron Dayne in the NFL

Love you bro.....but Ron Dayne and LF ain't the same

I guess we will see

LF is faster

Y'all would say that LF ain't got hands to catch? Could be the only thing you think, but not the case.
Dude played hurt, a lot.

Dude was NFL ready early....still is.

Just not sure what y'all seeing.

Who y'all think gets drafted 1st?

I like D Cook, no doubt. Awesome player.
But what makes one say he should go before LF.....only thing would be injury I guess?

They had TV shows about LF and changing the early entry status...that's not by chance

Love you bro.....but Ron Dayne and LF ain't the same

I guess we will see

LF is faster

Y'all would say that LF ain't got hands to catch? Could be the only thing you think, but not the case.
Dude played hurt, a lot.

Dude was NFL ready early....still is.

Just not sure what y'all seeing.

Who y'all think gets drafted 1st?

I like D Cook, no doubt. Awesome player.
But what makes one say he should go before LF.....only thing would be injury I guess?

They had TV shows about LF and changing the early entry status...that's not by chance

He played the bowl game for his team

Twink...I like LF, just would be scared about his injures. How many good lines are in the NFL? Would Zeke be the same if he was the bears?

KJ, on that Dillishaw by decision prop with you.

Cruz later. Not sure on Rousey yet. Line dropped big from the open and has been moving all over the place. Deep down I think she wins. Not sure I really want to see her win though. Nunes is no monster - she's beatable.

KJ, on that Dillishaw by decision prop with you.

Cruz later. Not sure on Rousey yet. Line dropped big from the open and has been moving all over the place. Deep down I think she wins. Not sure I really want to see her win though. Nunes is no monster - she's beatable.

Cruz is really the only one I wanted in on but found a couple + money on the others.

I think -210 for Dom is insanely low to the point it worries me...and Ronda may take the payday and get the fuck out.

Dillaishaw is just a half unit at +100 because I have it on now, and there's no reason to think it can't hit...Ronda by far is a toss up but if she wins, I have to think it's by sub so why not the +110?

Need Dom though, the way today has gone some BS is set to ensue. GL to us P :beer4:

At the end of the day, NFL clearly values RB's that are more dynamic. LF is good, but Cook is the more dynamic back. Better hands, better blocker, better speed, better at making people miss. These are all things that make NFL backs stick out. LF is a better power runner, but that's the only thing I think he's better at than Cook.

Back