• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Cruz is really the only one I wanted in on but found a couple + money on the others.

I think -210 for Dom is insanely low to the point it worries me...and Ronda may take the payday and get the fuck out.

Dillaishaw is just a half unit at +100 because I have it on now, and there's no reason to think it can't hit...Ronda by far is a toss up but if she wins, I have to think it's by sub so why not the +110?

Need Dom though, the way today has gone some BS is set to ensue. GL to us P :beer4:

I think Rousey is pretty serious. If she was in for a payday she would've done the media tour to hype herself. I think she's coming in with rage and will show it.

Magny was my big bet. Didn't see the fight but sounds like I got lucky perhaps.

Dynamic RBs are the flavor right now.

DJ was the cards 2nd best WR this year, and by quite a bit...not just dump offs, but lining up wide, in the slot, etc...hybrid back I guess and Cook can do that I'm guessing.

Of course he targeted him, he had the fucking ball. Not only do they need space to catch it as a returner but they need space to run with it??? Fuck that shit!!!

Dynamic RBs are the flavor right now.

DJ was the cards 2nd best WR this year, and by quite a bit...not just dump offs, but lining up wide, in the slot, etc...hybrid back I guess and Cook can do that I'm guessing.
Yep. Same as LT, Roger Craig, etc. These are the types of guys NFL teams want. Versatility. Hell, look at NE. Every one of those guys except Blount catches more passes than they run. Same for the RB from the Lions.

That at&t chick is hot, big boobies

This her?

01-lotion-bottle-girl-bikini-lotion-gifs.gif

Can't see Lineker making it through round 3 unless TJ mails it in, he left himself open a ton there

Back