• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

I'm going to wuss out and hedge this Over....Michigan is not getting a TD. FSt may score at will however

at what point will they stfu about peppers?

you'd think he was some mutant combo of lawrence taylor and tom brady combined

Pretty soon the little in-game scoreboard in the corner will have an asterisk next to it.

I remember a Sunday night game where they gave Ray Lewis credit for every play. Crazy comments ....like ravens go for it on 4th and 1 and make the first down on great second effort by Rice and say "You can afford to take chances on 4th and 1 with Lewis on your defense. And his toughness, his tough personality exudes though out the team. First down ravens."

The Peppers thing is a bad habit

just looked at SI for anyone interested

66% on Bama (I might be too)
60% on Clemson (and line move off of 3 to 2.5)

other games tomorrow are pretty split, afraid I like LSU too much

I want to think UW keeps it close and can actually win but the matchup is a ton to overcome, Browning such a good pocket passer but that's what Bams feast on. Be curious to see how UW defense does against the downhill runners, how they hold up because I think they can absolutely keep them in the game if they're on. 4th quarter could be too much to ask.

X factor Peterson and they have the skill players to pull some shit off if Browning has any kind of time at all which is a big if.

I want to think UW keeps it close and can actually win but the matchup is a ton to overcome, Browning such a good pocket passer but that's what Bams feast on. Be curious to see how UW defense does against the downhill runners, how they hold up because I think they can absolutely keep them in the game if they're on. 4th quarter could be too much to ask.

X factor Peterson and they have the skill players to pull some shit off if Browning has any kind of time at all which is a big if.

No one's talked about it much but this is basically a home game as well for Bama.

p17thc0d06gjv17k1889gbmq7k4.jpg

paging tru....

Back