• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Michigan cement boot qb throwing 4 yard crosses to a white tight end.. good luck with that harbs

All quiet on the hot sauce front. Think twink's on the case.
hot-sauce-harry-s-mississippi-rebels-bbq-salsa-set-6.jpg
road trip

Quit making him the butt of your cheap jokes. (There goes the backdoor cover.)

Well, I kind of meant butt as backdoor, but it doesn't work anyway since Michigan is favored. It's a flop.

What'd everyone think of Trubisky today? Not his greatest decision-making game, but looks like lots to work with there.

Tip
any player who graduated from a catholic high school in Cleveland u love
come on

That would be my fear, especially since he's from here. I like him though. Browns need to get away from the little guys at that position.
I would get away from the position completely .
Run the single wing, you gotta throw once or twice, but that could be the Browns back to the future moment.

bring back trent Richardson and that white guy on the cover of madden, think the timing was just off with those guys

Tip
any player who graduated from a catholic high school in Cleveland u love
come on

He was public. Mentor HS, a public power. I do recall figuring he'd be playing on Sundays, he was pretty much the most prolific HS QB to ever come out of the area. Urban had already settled on Barrett, I think Hackenberg was the snag at PSU, so he wound up at UNC. I'm not 100% sure he's coming out, but if he's going to be top 5, he's gotta, right? Can't see Browns, Niners, and Jets all passing on him.

when I have the OVER I notice every second that they let run that should not...they let 1 second run they should not have

Well the 1h stuff should all be in, pullin for ye bones, and quit watching the clock til the 4th at least for your health

Back