• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

i will tell you one trend i have been cashing on all year. Beat against Tenny 1H, bet on them 2H.
same here Colt, been too easy but will be looking out for any play on that today
really surprised at the huge line movement from -4 to -10 1/2, obvious something is up
have reached out to some former HS teammates of Neb QB TA but no response yet

i really don't understand how espn ever thought it was a good idea to put mowins on national tv. they have unattractive chicks as announcers, but the unattractive ones at least have decent voices and their personalities aren't offensive. mowins is ugly, has an annoying voice, and acts like she knows everything. she's the football equivalent of suzyn waldman. no idea how someone like that would land a broadcasting gig.

i really don't understand how espn ever thought it was a good idea to put mowins on national tv. they have unattractive chicks as announcers, but the unattractive ones at least have decent voices and their personalities aren't offensive. mowins is ugly, has an annoying voice, and acts like she knows everything. she's the football equivalent of suzyn waldman. no idea how someone like that would land a broadcasting gig.

EEOC

i can think of some dudes who are shittier broadcasters than mowins, but i don't know if i'm able to think of a worse female broadcaster

Desmond Howard still has a job at ESPN, for some unknown reason. At that point, you just stop questioning what they're doing.

Some guys are better in studio than booth. I heard Howard was horrible in booth, I didnt see it. I think he's ok on Gameday show.

Perfect example is Fowler. He was awesome in studio and on Gameday. But he is god awful in booth. Dude doesn't know how to control his voice tones.

desmond is an ex player though, every channel throws guys like that on even if they suck at it. mowins has no football background at all.

desmond is an ex player though, every channel throws guys like that on even if they suck at it. mowins has no football background at all.

Even most of the ex-players have a decent understanding of the English language and can occasionally offer a salient point. He fails in both cases.

Back