• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Whoo. Horrible kick but that would have been a bad beat. Stalking 2H over. Like what I am seeing from the offenses. Points left on the field. More scoring to come.

Thought about adding TCU team total for 2h but just gonna ride out the ML, no need to go for more at this point

Does anyone care what Danny Kanell or Joey Galloway picked for games?

I'm not sure what's worse, those who thought it was worth mentioning or those that might care.

Does anyone care what Danny Kanell or Joey Galloway picked for games?

I'm not sure what's worse, those who thought it was worth mentioning or those that might care.

And there's this...

ZRSvPJm.jpg

Went back and forth on the next game, but ended up on Tree (initial lien was UNC). Could see it playing out like first game of the season for UNC against GA. The QB change was big for Stanford and Love is more than capable. He should run the ball 35+ times today against that soft rush D.

Stanford shot up to -4.5 at one of my sites (the sharper one) and my mush buddy loves UNC. Went a long way to swinging my view.

University allegiances aside , but I always thought he was a snake oil salesman.
And I yelled for UT vs SC.
It wasn't bcuz of Mack tho.

I'll never forget that game. Lost so much money on USC. What was that, 2006? Senior in high school, gambling tons, lol. At my friend's house and he's wondering why I'm yelling at the TV. Gotta love it.

Gawd I'm dying.
Sinus infection, I must get 3 or 4 a year.

I gotta get a brisket on tonight and entertain this weekend.
Nap time for the old man.

Even most of the ex-players have a decent understanding of the English language and can occasionally offer a salient point. He fails in both cases.

I'm sure you remember when Desmond presented his analysis of a bowl game between TAMU and somebody. He went on for a minute or two anlyzing the matchups with the TAMU personnel etc. The problem was that it was UT that was playing in the game. Or vice versa. I've never been so embarrassed for a broadcaster. I thought for sure that was the end for him, yet here he is.

I'm sure you remember when Desmond presented his analysis of a bowl game between TAMU and somebody. He went on for a minute or two anlyzing the matchups with the TAMU personnel etc. The problem was that it was UT that was playing in the game. Or vice versa. I've never been so embarrassed for a broadcaster. I thought for sure that was the end for him, yet here he is.

Yep, that was a microcosm of his unbridled ineptness.

Back