• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

How about a Pokes TD and then an epic CU comeback?

Since we've got at least one NBA bettor on this thread, I will reminisce a bit and go back to the 2011 playoffs when the Mavs covered 14 straight, and I hit two ingame moneylines of about 43-1 on the Mavs versus OKC and Miami, I think it was. I made a living on that shit for six months.

Since we've got at least one NBA bettor on this thread, I will reminisce a bit and go back to the 2011 playoffs when the Mavs covered 14 straight, and I hit two ingame moneylines of about 43-1 on the Mavs versus OKC and Miami, I think it was. I made a living on that shit for six months.
that's fucking awesome hahahahahaha

that's fucking awesome hahahahahaha

My son was born on 4/12/2011, just as the playoffs were getting started and just as the law firm I was working for was losing all its business. Sometimes you have to be ready to transition and make your living off this shit.

My son was born on 4/12/2011, just as the playoffs were getting started and just as the law firm I was working for was losing all its business. Sometimes you have to be ready to transition and make your living off this shit.
that's some crazy stressful shit. wow.

Sorry, Mike, but I have to root for your Buffs to get shut out because I am now holding an under 41.5 ticket.

Okie State started off really well against OU in Bedlam....then OU methodically discarded them. Another reason I really like OU to beat Auburn, and somewhat easily.

What's crazy is how people will equate everything with the conference, which is just not wise imo. Matchups matter.

And I think Washington could get throttled by Bama. But also might be the most dynamic offense they've seen, and by a ton. Matchup isn't my favorite though.

Tar Heels are terrible out of conference or in games when the opponent has extra time to prepare. Look at the openers vs. bad USC and UGA teams the last two years.

And last year's bowl, although there were extenuating circumstances (in the sense that UNC would understandably be overconfident).

Tar Heels are terrible out of conference or in games when the opponent has extra time to prepare. Look at the openers vs. bad USC and UGA teams the last two years.

And last year's bowl, although there were extenuating circumstances (in the sense that UNC would understandably be overconfident).
very good points. Those fuckers got my money in the bowl last year and burned it.

I don't care about McCaffrey honestly, probably makes the line better

Stanford OL should control the game I'd guess, prefer to see UNC passing game control it from a fan standpoint, been on their team totals a lot this year. But Tree run game vs UNC run D...oh boy.

What's crazy is how people will equate everything with the conference, which is just not wise imo. Matchups matter.

And I think Washington could get throttled by Bama. But also might be the most dynamic offense they've seen, and by a ton. Matchup isn't my favorite though.

I can't get USC outta my head

Beware the biggest mismatch in that game imo, Stanford run game against UNC run defense

LOL -- I didn't watch last year's bowl, but I heard that UNC kept 6 men in the box the whole game while Baylor and its 4th-string "quarterback" ran up 650 yards rushing.

Beware the biggest mismatch in that game imo, Stanford run game against UNC run defense

IDK KJ.....Tree very limited ability to go downfield with any threat....and UNC won't have problems getting the ball moved imo....tree just soooo bad

IDK KJ.....Tree very limited ability to go downfield with any threat....and UNC won't have problems getting the ball moved imo....tree just soooo bad

Sun Bowl usually a wind tunnel if I recall too, could be on to something here jimmy. Maybe a very short game?

Back