• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

So, I have a friend come over and sees that I have essentially adult baby wipes on my toilet....basically asks if I use them on me, not the kids.
I say "Hell yea!"

He starts like making fun of me.

Now, I have been doing this for my own bung hole for yearsssss....way before companies started making them flushable for adults....

My question is:

Does anyone REALLY not use these in their own home? I understand not carrying with(duh, where to put? In a man bag?!)

If you are not doing this, try it.....my GOD, I forget what it was like going back to being 3 years old.

My Own Dad takes it a bit further,...Witch Hazel!! Now this is a bit extreme for me, but his rationale makes 100 percent sense....
If you are walking down the street, and fall down and get dog shit on your hands, would you just get a paper towel and be like, "I'm good!" This is ok!

Makes sense what he says

i would like to point out that underdogs are 17-5 ats in the bowls so far. i scrapped the games where the final fell in between the open and close. i wouldn't be surprised if they kept winning at a 75%+ clip either.

It's staggering big

That's real shit. There

So, I have a friend come over and sees that I have essentially adult baby wipes on my toilet....basically asks if I use them on me, not the kids.
I say "Hell yea!"

He starts like making fun of me.

Now, I have been doing this for my own bung hole for yearsssss....way before companies started making them flushable for adults....

My question is:

Does anyone REALLY not use these in their own home? I understand not carrying with(duh, where to put? In a man bag?!)

If you are not doing this, try it.....my GOD, I forget what it was like going back to being 3 years old.

My Own Dad takes it a bit further,...Witch Hazel!! Now this is a bit extreme for me, but his rationale makes 100 percent sense....
If you are walking down the street, and fall down and get dog shit on your hands, would you just get a paper towel and be like, "I'm good!" This is ok!

Makes sense what he says

Most Filipinos have this in their bathroom....

The tabò (TAH-boh) is the traditional Filipino hygiene tool primarily for anal cleansing, bathing, and cleaning the floor of the bathroom. Many Filipinos actually prefer using a tabo rather than toilet paper since toilet paper is considered to be inadequate or even dirty.[SUP][1][/SUP] The tabo could most commonly be found in the provinces though it is also widely used in the cities.

Last edited:
Dogs have been barking so far this bowl season. However, most of those dogs have been unpopular dogs with smaller ticket counts. I think the tide turns beginning today. It appears the 3 dogs today are generating higher ticket counts than the favorites.

Very strong wind today for that one gorg assuming you've read virtually anyone's threads. It's a weather game...like VT and Colorado though.

ErnieB@FLAwaveSports <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 37m37 minutes ago</small>
1f622.png
Right Down Main Street 50 Dime CFB Arkansas +7 -112

MMA bettors:

Hendricks missed weight. Guy is going to get destroyed tomorrow. Grab Magny now if it's still available at your book. Luckily, my local still had it up at -115. Great value.

no they had bunch to the left, looked like the guys that snappep the ball just ran straight up field and caught it. Nobody from the left did anything

I bet Magny at -115 for 1u. $100. I can't bet a ton on UFC because it's so crazy. Those fights sometimes end in a matter of seconds and sometimes the judges are shady. But Magny looked real good at weigh in. I think he'll still accept the fight, whip Hendricks' ass, and collect the additional pay out for doing so. Some extra motivation for sure.

Whew I may need to go get a burger and a beer this is as dreadful as my Clemson PTSD was telling me it would be.

Back