• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

I saw Drew Brees at Purdue snap the ball with 1 second left, spike it, and still had 1 second left. They kicked a FG to beat the Gophers in Minny. Went 50 yards in about 8 seconds. I swear.

So I fucked up and had 2 bets going. LA Kings were -145 on the ML and I bet it. Also bet they would score first for less (so I thought) at -130. I had a lot more on the ML (what I intended anyways). Looked at my balance and it looked a lot lower for some reason. Turns out I swapped the amounts for some reason.

Kings are going to lose so I actually saved myself some money lol.

K St cover is in the bag

Fuck.....these casual bettors don't listen man.....Bill Snyder is Yoda

Why bet against?

So I fucked up and had 2 bets going. LA Kings were -145 on the ML and I bet it. Also bet they would score first for less (so I thought) at -130. I had a lot more on the ML (what I intended anyways). Looked at my balance and it looked a lot lower for some reason. Turns out I swapped the amounts for some reason.

Kings are going to lose so I actually saved myself some money lol.

P you wide know you bet(I would say obv, I guess)?

You keep a roll elsewhere to where she never sees a swing? Good bad or ugly?

Not prying, and don't need to answer, just curious to see other married guys ways

we don't have our accounts together. I have mine. She has hers. I make a lot more so I pay most of the bills. She pays some bills out of her accounts relative to what she makes. Works for both of us.

I would gamble a lot less if we did it together. But I also keep a stash off the books for just such an occasion...

Bummed out man....

Why the fuck didn't he stay with Snyder!? So he got beat out for QB?!

This just sucks that a former McNeese player lost his life(when you see "Cowboys" in the piece, that's what they mean)

Not being a downer or "feel sorry" for the kid.......but it's tough to see this kid piss it away

so 3rd n 6, you run option with no 4th down play in mind? And burn the timeout that kills the clock?

just failure on so many levels

If it's 3rd and 6 and you run an option play, I would hope you've already called the 4th down play at that point

Clones gonna crack the top half of the B12 in a couple years I think...if Campbell is recruiting as well as they say. And they are pretty much pessimists usually.

i would like to point out that underdogs are 17-5 ats in the bowls so far. i scrapped the games where the final fell in between the open and close. i wouldn't be surprised if they kept winning at a 75%+ clip either.

Back