• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Sprinkle was accused of attempting to shoplift items at the Belk department store at the SouthPark Mall in Charlotte on Tuesday, sources said. The Arkansas team was there as part of a function for the bowl.

Each player on both teams had 90 minutes to spend a $450 gift card at Belk on anything in the store. The players also each received a Fossil watch. Sources said Sprinkle attempted to take items worth more than the allotted cost available.

I think Muschamp finally realized he has to throw the ball on these guys. Seems Wide open every play despite me rooting against my own team that whole drive haha

That's brutal to be in that position. I finally relented and took the 3Q over after writing off my full-game under bets.

He had to have tried to steal something big -- big enough where they charged him with stealing instead of just thinking it was a small mistake. He probably went way over the $450 limit.

serena williams engaged to scrawny nerdy guy...this has to be quite weird for her...i'm wondering if she grabs him and throws him around in the bedroom and says "say my name bitch"

looked to me like it hits defenders arm and then receivers jersey then his hands are under but that is damn close

Back