• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

P-Unit - was that most impressive thing you've ever seen a Gopher football team do couple days ago?
The win at Penn St. when they were #1 (Glen Mason was coach) was the most impressive. I will say Claeys had his most impressive win to date and probably the most surprising win they've had in years. He might have saved his job.

I'm in a syndicate for some of these bets
Literally say to me/others: Bill Snyder vs Kevin Sumlin?! We gonna lay points?
Athletes are superior, ya? How many times someone try this against the Emperor of CFB?!

So pissed....

lol twink that's at least the third time you've posted that nonsense today, is that a picture of you?

Part of me wants IU to fuck this up bad, it's my ex's alma mater but I do have an interest in some points here

you trippin' about a busted-ass dodge? It ain't even new.

shit, the money needed to buy that can be found in the couch cushions in the lobby where the recruits come in...

Part of me wants IU to fuck this up bad, it's my ex's alma mater but I do have an interest in some points here

IU might be like my 3rd fave CFB team after LSU/Green Wave

Always liked em...scrappy. Plus Tracy Porter went there...Gerry Dinardo took the kid from Port Allen, LA after he was gone from LSU.
LSU didn't offer the track star who started playing football late(I think junior year in HS?...can't remember for sure but think I'm right).....kid left the small town and went to Indiana and played 4 yrs.
Went 2nd round and picked off Brett Favre to help seal a Saints victory in the NFC champ game and then Pick 6'd Peyton Manning in the SB to win the SB for the Who Dats!

So.....I have a spot for IU in me heart!

you trippin' about a busted-ass dodge? It ain't even new.

shit, the money needed to buy that can be found in the couch cushions in the lobby where the recruits come in...
Busted? It's new!
And I ain't tripping....lets just say this was the price.....and LSU didn't play ball on this one.....sadly, maybe hahaha

Although Phidarian is the cake

Busted? It's new!
And I ain't tripping....lets just say this was the price.....and LSU didn't play ball on this one.....sadly, maybe hahaha

Although Phidarian is the cake

ok, thought it looked like a used car. New/used - no big deal. pocket change. He's no $cam...

IU might be like my 3rd fave CFB team after LSU/Green Wave

Always liked em...scrappy. Plus Tracy Porter went there...Gerry Dinardo took the kid from Port Allen, LA after he was gone from LSU.
LSU didn't offer the track star who started playing football late(I think junior year in HS?...can't remember for sure but think I'm right).....kid left the small town and went to Indiana and played 4 yrs.
Went 2nd round and picked off Brett Favre to help seal a Saints victory in the NFC champ game and then Pick 6'd Peyton Manning in the SB to win the SB for the Who Dats!

So.....I have a spot for IU in me heart!

That bitch woulda taken your heart and thrown it off a fuckin cliff. Was the rebound after the long one and a buncha years younger, but fuck her and fuck IU. Fuck Tom Crean too while we're at it.

That bitch woulda taken your heart and thrown it off a fuckin cliff. Was the rebound after the long one and a buncha years younger, but fuck her and fuck IU. Fuck Tom Crean too while we're at it.

Lol

I just like the football squad

Baskets.....agree. Dislike

Back